• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    was it something I said?

hi oboe how are you?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    was it something I said?

hi oboe how are you?

Bye ladies..nice to see you today!!! Well hello Oboe..How you durrin?
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    i haven't been having the best day. but it's ok. i'm still here...

i need a more reliable boy toy. me myself and i are tired of me myself and i.....
  • harvo

i need a more reliable boy toy. me myself and i are tired of me myself and i.....

Are guys there dumb or what....
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member

I second that! come over here and we'll look after you!
  • oboeing
    i refuse to date anyone i work with, either job, or firehouse. things get too complicated. everyone knows your business, and if things end badly, then there's too much drama. i'm too old for all that, and for as much as i share on here, i'm actually a very private person, and don't like everyone knowing everything (firehouse is a lot like high school, and everyone knows everything faster than you can blink...)

and i had someone calling me and yelling at me today for not working his ticket fast enough, even though it's not in my department...
  • harvo
    i refuse to date anyone i work with, either job, or firehouse. things get too complicated. everyone knows your business, and if things end badly, then there's too much drama. i'm too old for all that, and for as much as i share on here, i'm actually a very private person, and don't like everyone knowing everything (firehouse is a lot like high school, and everyone knows everything faster than you can blink...)

and i had someone calling me and yelling at me today for not working his ticket fast enough, even though it's not in my department...

Never dip in the company ink...I wish I had taken that advice all 4...5....6 times...well the 6 times things went bad or got weird...
  • oboeing
    oh no harvo!!!!!! that's not good. you have 6 women that know every inch of you all in the same workplace....
  • oboeing

I second that! come over here and we'll look after you!

yes please!!!!:bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: :blushing: :love: :love:
  • harvo
    oh no harvo!!!!!! that's not good. you have 6 women that know every inch of you all in the same workplace....

Oh no, all of them are not in the same building or with the same company...this is over a few years...
  • oboeing
    oh well thank goodness for that at least!!!
  • harvo
    oh well thank goodness for that at least!!!

I guess it is a good thing I am not so uptight about the idea of people around me knowing my "private life"
  • oboeing
    :grumble: :noway: :angry: you just called me uptight :grumble: :noway: :mad:
  • harvo
    :grumble: :noway: :angry: you just called me uptight :grumble: :noway: :mad:

Not at all but if I did and you are angry there is only one thing to do...make up sects....
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    I know what you mean regarding emergency services, also goes with the dark humour and you certainly don't want to date / dip or any other metaphore in that line of work as it get very public and awarkward although some think it comes as part of the job.

Still with us chaps we will certainly pay you the attnetion you deserve :heart:
  • oboeing
    [I guess it is a good thing I am not so uptight about the idea of people around me knowing my "private life"

you did, harvo! :sad: i am uptight about it though. i don't want 200 guys that i have to depend on with my life knowing about what kind of noises i make in bed, or if i'm a good kisser, or what my nether regions look like. i'm about having fun, and they call me missouri (it's the "Show Me" state), but there are lines, ya know?

guess i'm just guarded after everything. i've lost enough to know i've got more to lose.
  • oboeing

thanks chris. you guys are all pretty fabulous :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • harvo
    [I guess it is a good thing I am not so uptight about the idea of people around me knowing my "private life"

you did, harvo! :sad: i am uptight about it though. i don't want 200 guys that i have to depend on with my life knowing about what kind of noises i make in bed, or if i'm a good kisser, or what my nether regions look like. i'm about having fun, and they call me missouri (it's the "Show Me" state), but there are lines, ya know?

guess i'm just guarded after everything. i've lost enough to know i've got more to lose.

I am sorry...I did not mean it like that...:brokenheart: (hang head)
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member

thanks chris. you guys are all pretty fabulous :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anytime, the lady always comes first in my book :wink: