The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    No posts since Friday! Is KOD finally dying?
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Morning - << Hug >> for everyone :smile:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I'm very wary of KOD hugs!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. I chacked in over the weekend but did not comment since it appeared no one else was on. What is wrong with the KOD hugs. I think Bex, (maybe Tracey, explain3d them best!
  • harvo
    Options
    BIG FAT SAUSAGE!!!!!!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm very wary of KOD hugs!

Why? :tongue: We only have the best of intentions, I'm a good listener, come sit on my knee and we'll talk about the first thing that comes up :wink:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    I feel there is no where near enough smut in here, getting bored of the food and the blanket. So......

What is your fantasy?
  • harvo
    Options
    Me and Bex caught in a fire only to be saved by the hot, Oboe playing firefighter. After we get saved we go back to the firefighters house when it happens (bow-chika bow-wow)
  • harvo
    Options
    ME and Tracey on a boat off the coast of Miami when Mel shows up in a french maid outfit to serve if our dinner...when we get served something much better than dinner...
  • harvo
    Options
    or Me and Bernie shopping at a farmers market when it seems we are the only 2 there....I start to feel the grapefruits and well...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    depends on the mood!!!!!

i'm a romantic at heart, so something sappy and slow...

but then i'm also a bit of a freak, so tie me down, pull my hair, spank me and call me names.... :wink:
  • oboeing
    Options
    oh, and good morning everyone!
  • harvo
    Options
    depends on the mood!!!!!

i'm a romantic at heart, so something sappy and slow...

but then i'm also a bit of a freak, so tie me down, pull my hair, spank me and call me names.... :wink:

uh.....:love::flowerforyou: (lighting candles and playing alanis Morisette to cover both moods) I will follow your lead!
  • oboeing
    Options
    oh no no no... no alanis...

think more along nine inch nails...

Hou what's yours?
  • harvo
    Options
    oh no no no... no alanis...

think more along nine inch nails...

Hou what's yours?

I am thinking about nails...but those nails are scratching my back or clawing my chest...
  • oboeing
    Options
    oh i don't have fingernails... that way i can claw without leaving evidence...
  • harvo
    Options
    oh i don't have fingernails... that way i can claw without leaving evidence...

:love: :heart:
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    When you say 'call me names' you're not thinking of things like "smelly feet", "muppet" or "lazy *kitten*" are you?!
  • oboeing
    Options
    if there is one thing i am not, it's lazy.... especially while getting freaky...

wanna make me your muppet? throw me around like your rag doll? i'm good with this too....
  • harvo
    Options
    if there is one thing i am not, it's lazy.... especially while getting freaky...

wanna make me your muppet? throw me around like your rag doll? i'm good with this too....

Pics or some sort of proof or it didn't happen!