The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    tracey i don't recall the last time i've seen you this excited! maybe it was the last round of bum pics?
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    I will obey
    Having a little trouble...
    I will persevere

It's telling me error 506 service unavailable
    Guru Meditation.

Any alternatives you excited ladies?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    tracey i don't recall the last time i've seen you this excited! maybe it was the last round of bum pics?

I would concur with this assesment...
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    oi oi oi (jumping up and down) pics please pics please
  • harvo
    So now that everyone know I have a wife I have to gush...She took the little ones to school and when she returned she gave me her muffin for Valentines day breakfast. She returned about 20 minutes later the a 3 piece Ms. Fields chocolate candy tin, I am diabetic, and my Vaentines present. A new shirt I will need for umpiring softball in the next couple months. I cannot wait to go out and but her that sander now!
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    So now that everyone know I have a wife I have to gush...She took the little ones to school and when she returned she gave me her muffin for Valentines day breakfast. She returned about 20 minutes later the a 3 piece Ms. Fields chocolate candy tin, I am diabetic, and my Vaentines present. A new shirt I will need for umpiring softball in the next couple months. I cannot wait to go out and but her that sander now!

I'm probably reading too much in to this but all I have is imagery of muffins, sanders and hardwood floors :wink:
  • oboeing
    not a bad valentine's day bouquet! (although the sander sounds worrysome...)
  • harvo
    ha ha....the muffin was a cinnamon and spice muffin from the local bakery and the sander is for some projects around the house...I got saw horses and a saw for Christmas a year or 2 ago...ha ha...See, I cannot even be serious without being a bit naughty....
  • Tracey1147
    she gave me her muffin for Valentines day breakfast.

Did she make the same mistake as me or did she get her present first? :wink:
    (Slowly thinking my bum pics are not coming :grumble: )
  • harvo
    she gave me her muffin for Valentines day breakfast.

Did she make the same mistake as me or did she get her present first? :wink:

Both?! :drinker: and I am taking her out to pick out a coupel pair of jeans tonight...
  • Tracey1147
    Well done her... or should I say well done you! :drinker:
  • kendunn579
    It's telling me error 506 service unavailable
    Guru Meditation.

Any alternatives you excited ladies?

I'm frustrated
  • oboeing
    www.photobucket.com

upload the image, then click on the image, then copy the IMG link. do the same thing, change both front and back IMG to img
  • Tracey1147
    :( I'm off to have a session with my PT so I'll have to come backk later to see the pics
  • kendunn579
    2yy70py.jpg

aha!
  • oboeing
    nice picture of... wood....
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    nice picture of... wood....
    I'm new here, but I'm thinking Tracey is going to be severely disappointed. Maybe I can do better... Have to wait until TGIF though. Camera clicking in the men's room could be dangerous...
  • oboeing
    she will be disappointed...

you'll have to come up with a way to make it up to her :laugh:
  • Tracey1147
    I'm a little disappointed but who could turn that piece of wood away :love:
  • oboeing
    i mean, it is a large bit of wood....