The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Ladies. My credentials (partial pic). I call him The Penetrator. I have to keep him covered up at work so I made a special hoodie for him. Most of the time he just lays around - but occassionally he likes to come out and play.

20130214_171042.jpg

So I'll be hanging out under the covers if anyone wants to join me. I'm easy to find. Just look for the tent...

And BTW, I'm not going to even try to compete with Ken on the bum pics...
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Morning. Sleep well in your self made tent SlimJim.

I've had my morning glory and I'm up creating a bacon roll....
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Morning all. Yay to Friday
  • kendunn579
    You scrolled up yet?
  • Tracey1147
    I saw your pic yesterday. I wondering how often you go wondering through the fields in only your boxers?
  • kendunn579
    It was a special trip...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    A lot of the ladies are from across the pond...well, I think most of the guys are too...
    Sounds like we need to recruit some American and Aussie wimmins to fill in the time gaps...

I'll be most active in the evenings when the UK'rs are sleeping.

I only know one Aussie - and I'm not sharing her with anybody. (As you can see, Harvo, I'm extremely territorial. Rawr!)

I am that way here...I am the self proclaimed bouncer for the slipit inn and I always make sure my ladies are safe and taken care of here in the land of KOD. (I think they get upset with me as they would an over-protective dad)
  • harvo
    Morning all!
  • Tracey1147
    Morning our hero Harvo! :heart:
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    good morning everyone!
    what a nice bum ken! thank you for sharing!
  • Tracey1147
    Ho Oboe, have you got exciting plans for the weekend?
  • oboeing
    more time on the couch with my ankle propped up, hopefully hearing from the boy toy, and cutting a few friends loose... sucks when there are 4 of them with conflicting stories all accusing the others of lying. just done with girl drama!!!!

what are you getting into?
  • oboeing
    Sounds like we need to recruit some American and Aussie wimmins to fill in the time gaps...

I'll be most active in the evenings when the UK'rs are sleeping.

I only know one Aussie - and I'm not sharing her with anybody. (As you can see, Harvo, I'm extremely territorial. Rawr!)

for the record, i'm an american girl.... but i don't know how well i fill the gap time... once i head to my second job at 230, i'm pretty much out for the day...
  • harvo
    good morning everyone!

You are up early considering how late the skype session was....
  • harvo
    Ho Oboe, have you got exciting plans for the weekend?

Look Tracey, I love you and all and I know you are a regular but calling Oboe a Ho is not nice...that is a spanking!!!!!
  • oboeing
    can i get in on tracey's spanking too? you could spank us both, or i could help spank her...
  • kendunn579
    good morning everyone!

i did a few out in the woods yesterday to guage reaction.... Naughty I guess
  • harvo
    can i get in on tracey's spanking too? you could spank us both, or i could help spank her...

I would say that I should spank you and you should spank her....seems like the only right thing to do...
  • oboeing
    but you already told her YOU would spank her
  • kendunn579
    can anyone have a spanking or is it a privte threesome?