The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Just stand in a line boy - girl - boy - girl etc:wink:

but I have 4 hands...and sides...
    I'm scared... hold me Obo? :blushing:
    Harvo?
    the soap got in her eyes, er... ears... everywhere. She's confused:blushing:
    Ok... so who's holding me? Now I'm REALLY scared. You said I had nothing to worry about, Ken. :sad:
    Time to be out of the shower methinks.. RUN!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Sausage fest...I am out of the shower...
  • kendunn579
    That was a bit of fun...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Anyone still here?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    yep...(from Oboe's computer) she is wore out
  • kendunn579
    Well goodnight everyone, sleep/work/rest well
    :yawn:
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Well goodnight everyone, sleep/work/rest well
    Night Ken. Get under the covers now and don't forget to look for Tracey & Oboe under there... I'm sure they will be expecting you.
  • kendunn579
    Hi, still awake. Checked the duvet, no naughty girls expecting a spanking so I refilled my glass
  • Ok, I've read 4 pages and still have no idea what the topic is! What is the kiss of death? What rolling are you talking about? Is tossing finished with now pancakes are off the menu? I'm confused :huh:
  • kendunn579
    On here...? Keep tossing, enjoy bottoms and smut.

That's it really. I think. I'm new here myself.
  • Caged_Heat
    Ok, I've read 4 pages and still have no idea what the topic is! What is the kiss of death? What rolling are you talking about? Is tossing finished with now pancakes are off the menu? I'm confused :huh:
    kiss of death explained in OP - go there. Rolling is when a thread reaches max pages and rolls to a new thread. Tossing is apparently a Brit term for casual? sex? Pancakes are yummy and is a part of Shrove Tuesday in England.

And apparently there is a blanket for group sex and a place called the SlipIt Inn...

Still interested? With a name like ScorcherPants, you should fit right in. :flowerforyou:

Btw, been here only a few days myself. If you hang out, most if not all should become clear.
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    evening y'all
  • Caged_Heat
    Hi there. Are you a regular? There's no one at the front desk here at the SlipIt Inn. Visitors have questions...
  • Caged_Heat
  • kendunn579
    Morning all.
  • Caged_Heat
    Morning...
  • kendunn579
    What's happening in your world this dull February Saturday?
  • Caged_Heat
    Early morning coffee with Sara Bareilles... "Something always brings me back to you. / It never takes too long." - Gravity. Hot crush on one of my MFP mates :(
  • kendunn579
    got side-tracked.
    Evening here, settling down with a glass of red and a movie.
    Yay
  • Caged_Heat
    Sounds good. I am running errands and visiting my dad today. He is 91 and recently got him into assisted living. Big stress reliever on Mr. And Mrs. Slim, that's for sure.

Will settle in later for some Sweet Red Chocolate Wine and Coconut/Pineapple flavored water, with ice. Two a day for me curbs my appetite for beer. Maybe three on Saturday :)

Well hopefully, someone else will show up soon. So what are you watching?
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    My goodness. I disappear for a day and come back to KOD feeling a bit like the 3 bears. Hope no one ate my porridge!