• Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Harvo of course :heart:

Well done Bex! :drinker:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Harvo of course :heart:

Well done Bex! :drinker:

So this is how it works.....I bring flowers and a gift, we have sects....where we eat depends on the sects..
    If we have it, we go out to eat somewhere...
    If you are decent its a chain eatery,
    If you are good its a nice mom and pops place with a candle,
    If you are REAL good it s nice quiet Italian place with a corner booth with privacy
    If you are INCREDIBLE I am ordering in....

Just wanted to be clear....
  • harvo
    well you can warm me up tinz, i'm freezing. harvo just stole Tracey and the blanket!

FYI, I am still going to work on that "project"....One way or the other it will get done!
  • Tracey1147
    So what are we ordering in?
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Wow, I just feel asleep under the KOD covers. I dreamt I was a giant Slim Jim and all the ladies were nibbling on me... I'm just gonna lay here for a while longer...
    I'm already under the blanket. You should feel around first when you crawl under here. Ladies only tho. My hands are ALREADY hot girls. So if tinz can't satisfy you, I've got the goods... although I'm sure you've done group gropes before. Am I right?
  • harvo

Whipped cream and low fat chocolate syrup!?
  • Caged_Heat
    Well hello there Bex. I don't think we've met yet. My name is Slim.

I love your name btw. It has a nice ring to it: Bex2Bslim.

For you, my dear: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    What on earth is porridge a euphemism for, Harvo?
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Wow, I just feel asleep under the KOD covers. I dreamt I was a giant Slim Jim and all the ladies were nibbling on me... I'm just gonna lay here for a while longer...
    I'm already under the blanket. You should feel around first when you crawl under here. Ladies only tho. My hands are ALREADY hot girls. So if tinz can't satisfy you, I've got the goods... although I'm sure you've done group gropes before. Am I right?

i nudged you but i think you were asleep!
  • Caged_Heat

i nudged you but i think you were asleep!
    Oh, that was you? I pretended to be asleep hoping you would wake me up proper-like. I guess you had tinz on your mind and no one else would do.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member

Tracey, you need to lay down some rules for Harvo!
  • Tracey1147
    I thought it wouldn't matter what we ordered in. After burning all those calories we could eat pretty much anything :smile:
  • oboeing
    Oh, that was you? I pretended to be asleep hoping you would wake me up proper-like. I guess you had tinz on your mind and no one else would do.

well maybe next time you won't pretend to be asleep!
  • Caged_Heat

well maybe next time you won't pretend to be asleep!
    I'm still learning the routine around here. But I'm a quick learner. And I'll definitely give you lovely ladies 110%!
  • harvo
    I thought it wouldn't matter what we ordered in. After burning all those calories we could eat pretty much anything :smile:

looks like Dinner, breakfast, lunch and well dinner will need to be ordered in!!!! :love: :love: :love: :smooched:
  • Tracey1147
    Are we making our own afters? :wink:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Well hello there Bex. I don't think we've met yet. My name is Slim.

I love your name btw. It has a nice ring to it: Bex2Bslim.

For you, my dear: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

Thanks Slim, I've been a bit AWOL of late, with all that's been going on job wise etc... I am the creator of this magnificent feed :drinker:
  • oboeing
    she has been AWOL. i mean the least you could do is flash in and out once in a while!
  • harvo
    Are we making our own afters? :wink:

You, my dear, are the between meal snacks!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    she has been AWOL. i mean the least you could do is flash in and out once in a while!

I'll start flashing from now on then :blushing: