The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Morning all, I'll try to be around to defend myself a bit more today, though to be fair it was ll Hou's fault.

Well I hope you've brought plenty of cash with you.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Morning everyone!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Morning. Bern, sorry, no cash. Oboe, do you take credit or debit?
  • harvo
    Morning. Bern, sorry, no cash. Oboe, do you take credit or debit?

Be careful where you slide I, I mean a friend of mine tried to tip a lady by sliding the card as she danced and I, my friend got a glass of coke kicked on him and pulled out by bouncers....just sayin'
  • SeaRunner26
    Okay, no sliding plastic in crevices. Travelers checks then. They've got to be safe.
  • BernadetteChurch
    I don't think you should be allowed in if you don't have cash.
  • harvo

Most have ATM's..from my understanding. :bigsmile:
  • SeaRunner26

What about coins?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Most what, Harvo? This is KOD we're talking about!

Searunner, Oboe was most upset yesterday about the suggestion of Harvo throwing dollar bills at her so I really don't think coins are gonna cut it.
  • SeaRunner26
    Bern, there are gold coins. Not that I have any. Except maybe those chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil. I'd strip for some of those. In fact, that's how I ended up buying my condominium (true story).
  • BernadetteChurch
    Even I'd strip for chocolate coins!

If they're gold coins they'll be fine. As long as they're delivered by a unicorn.

So you used to be a stripepr then?
  • SeaRunner26
    LMAO!!! No, not a stripper. Bought the condo because I was lured by some tricky real estate agents with chocolate coins.

But there's still time. Maybe I can become a stripper. Is there an apprenticeship program or volunteer work?
  • BernadetteChurch
    I now know what to do if I ever want something from you!

I can't see why you couldn't become a stripper. Just jump up on the bar with Oboe and give it a try. Apparently some of the other patrons are giving away gold coins!
  • harvo
    Ok, true story. This time it really was a buddy of mine that had 4 rolls of quarters in his pants when we went to a strip club. He got a lap dance and when she felt that she offered a VIP experience at a discounted rate. 5 minutes later bouncers grab him and a huge fight ensues because she was offended at what he did and the bouncers got overly agressive.
  • SeaRunner26
    Harvo, you have lots of friends that get in trouble at strip clubs.
  • harvo
    Yes...we, I mean they, like to have fun. One of my friends girlfriend got us banned from one but it is not just strip clubs. The one guy has a great heart for his friends but once he has one too many ugh....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    coins could seriously damage my goods. no one wants to see a bar wench with bruised baps stripping.

just saying.

harvo i keep waiting for the quotes... "my friend"... yeah..... always your friends....
  • harvo
    coins could seriously damage my goods. no one wants to see a bar wench with bruised baps stripping.

just saying.

harvo i keep waiting for the quotes... "my friend"... yeah..... always your friends....

the sad part is I am the calm one of most of my friends....true story!
  • BernadetteChurch
    Are you the quiet one that sits in back leering and quietly drooling?
  • harvo
    Are you the quiet one that sits in back leering and quietly drooling?

No. We like to have fun and cut up with everyone everywhere we go but I do think before I act on things. Maybe because I am always the sober one and I weigh consequences.