The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,100 Member
    Harvo that would be ideal but alas that wont happen for another 2 weeks. Working out will have to be my go to thing for getting sweaty for now.

WTH, you break your hands?

unfortunatly my body likes the real thing better.
  • scythswife
    Good morning all
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Harvo that would be ideal but alas that wont happen for another 2 weeks. Working out will have to be my go to thing for getting sweaty for now.

WTH, you break your hands?

unfortunatly my body likes the real thing better.

I think that is a standard but it beats nothing...
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    hey everyone.

my allergies are brutal today....

scyth, take it from a girl who hasn't seen anything in 4 months... believe me, the real thing is way better, but i'll take myself over nothing...
  • harvo
    hey everyone.

scyth, take it from a girl who hasn't seen anything in 4 months... believe me, the real thing is way better, but i'll take myself over nothing...

I would take you ANYday!
  • scythswife
    hey everyone.

obo hope ur sinuses calm down soon.

I think for me I stay so tired I don't notice not getting any when hubby is gone. 1 of me 4 of them I stay tired.
  • harvo
    Morning all...(strolls in with eyes almost closed and steam coming off the coffee)
  • oboeing
    happy hump day!
  • harvo
    :drinker: Someone say HUMP?
  • scythswife
    lol I love Wed. I get to spend the day calling it humpy day and get strange looks. its just fun
  • Thank you, I stumbled across this thread and now all I can here in the back of my mind is Mel Brooks going "Hump-Death?! Hump-Death!? Hump-Death!?"
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Afternoon all.What with work and being ill I've been missing KODers.
    Harvo you made me giggle. I had an image of you "strolls in with eyes almost closed and steam coming off the coffee"
    Then your head shooting up when you heard Hump day and getting all excited like a kid getting told he CAN have the cake
  • harvo
    Afternoon all.What with work and being ill I've been missing KODers.
    Harvo you made me giggle. I had an image of you "strolls in with eyes almost closed and steam coming off the coffee"
    Then your head shooting up when you heard Hump day and getting all excited like a kid getting told he CAN have the cake

(looks around for hidden cam in home office) While I do like cake...I REALLY prefer pie :wink:
  • harvo
    Thank you, I stumbled across this thread and now all I can here in the back of my mind is Mel Brooks going "Hump-Death?! Hump-Death!? Hump-Death!?"

Welcome newbie!
  • Thank you, I stumbled across this thread and now all I can here in the back of my mind is Mel Brooks going "Hump-Death?! Hump-Death!? Hump-Death!?"

Welcome newbie!

*waves* Thanks! Glad to be here...
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Pie is the best.
  • oboeing
    holy moses! hump day and we get a newbie and the wonderful return of zomoniac!!!!!

did i mention before that... my pie is amazing....
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    I wouldn't call it a return as such. I still lurk, just don't usually have much to say.

Though I did mean actual pie. The kind with pastry. But I'm open to alternatives.
  • scythswife
    u said pie and looks like obo got all excited. lol
  • scythswife
    I wouldn't call it a return as such. I still lurk, just don't usually have much to say.

Though I did mean actual pie. The kind with pastry. But I'm open to alternatives.

which kind is ur favorite pie?