The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    i meant fuzzy or plain handcuffs, silly!

Sorry MrsVal..did not mean to embarass

Sorry to Oboe for gettting totally off track...Now...where were we?

It's all good.. :wink:
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    melissa after some of our conversations, you'll be wanting....

just not a whataburger!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    I seriously needed the giggle from reading the pie exchange... lol. But now I want a Whataburger pie and I am in the WRONG state to be able to get one.

WHOA...that is not fair..I am not able to exchange pie...Can I watch you ladies exchange pies?
  • oboeing
    i believe she was referring to the exchange as in conversation, harvo.... i'm keeping my own pie.
  • harvo
    i meant fuzzy or plain handcuffs, silly!

Sorry MrsVal..did not mean to embarass

Sorry to Oboe for gettting totally off track...Now...where were we?

It's all good.. :wink:

Thank goodness cuz I really did not mean it.....guess I need a spanking too!
  • harvo
    i believe she was referring to the exchange as in conversation, harvo.... i'm keeping my own pie.

Oh...did I mention that I live in the midwest? Home of corn fields, forests and streams.....
  • melissa after some of our conversations, you'll be wanting....

just not a whataburger!

Wanting is half the fun...

Especially when you finally get what you've lusted after for so long.
  • oboeing
    only for some of us, the wanting seems to be all we get!
  • harvo
    only for some of us, the wanting seems to be all we get!

^^^^this
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member

Oh...did I mention that I live in the midwest? Home of corn fields, forests and streams.....

I live on the corner of deliverance and wrong turn... I seriously hear banjos when I get out of my Outlook!
  • harvo

I live on the corner of deliverance and wrong turn... I seriously hear banjos when I get out of my Outlook!

Ok so I just creeped your profile...yeah, you are not all that far from me. I am right across from Louisville so we are not that deep in the woods.....
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    I liked this thread better when everyone was talking about working topless...
  • harvo

(takes shirt off) I prefer pie but who am I to disappoint?
  • I liked this thread better when everyone was talking about working topless...

I was just wishing I had a beach blanket & bathing suit or something for lunch which is about as close to topless as I will get at work (I work in the ghetto)...
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member

Pics harvo ;)
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member

WHOOOOO!!! check out them man-nips!!!
  • harvo

Pics harvo ;)

they would ban me and kill this thread....
  • harvo

I was just wishing I had a beach blanket & bathing suit or something for lunch which is about as close to topless as I will get at work (I work in the ghetto)...

I will be happy to share my blanket...
  • melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member

Pics harvo ;)
    Excuses, excuses and there was me hoping for something hot to look at ;)

they would ban me and kill this thread....
  • I liked this thread better when everyone was talking about working topless...

I will be happy to share my blanket...
    Bring margaritas and I promise not to be a blanket hog. :devil: