The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    So what look are you after Bex, is he a geek? you could go dressed as Princess Leia?
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Old or new, we need to see the underwear :tongue:

Tell us about him and where you are going
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Haha, no he's not a geek, but guying it's not just geeks that would like the Princess Leia idea!

We're going to a pub in Warrington, but not in town, just a quiet one.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Smart casual then, nothing too low cut if you want him talking to your face
  • Bex2Bslim
    Haha, is that what you'd be like? lol
  • tinz75
    If you turned up on a first date dressed as Princess Leia you would definitely get a 2nd date.
  • Bex2Bslim
    Yes, but I'd also look like a complete cockend lol
  • tinz75
    So if this is out:
    starwars_carriefisher_3.jpg

How about showing off your baps in a more creative way?

productimg1282955615832.jpg
  • Bex2Bslim
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    OK, tinz has just suggested the first topic of the day...

I have a first date tonight, what should I wear??? This should be interesting...

I say pick out your top 3-5 options and put them out here for votes....
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    oh i agree with harvo! are you thinking more casual or dressier?
  • oboeing
    Morning all!!! I would like to name today... Filthy Friday!!!!

Morning all, plans for the weekend are moving things about and tidying up, dealing with some mould that has appeared, making sure the drains are running well and some minor home improvements, so in summary I will be:

Humping, Rodding and a bit of DIY :wink:

and i'll be at the firehouse tonight, so i'll be...
    humping hose and playing with the big stick.
  • harvo
    Favorite joke as told by my aunt...

"So I was dating this fireman and as cute and sexy as he was he was not he was not good in bed. I tried and tried to get him to understand what he could do better and that things just were not getting done on my side without hurting his feelings. So, a couple of nights later things were getting hot and heavy when he asked how am I doing...remembering her was a real good fireman I simple said...'More hose, more hose, you are no where near the fire'"
  • harvo
    I am also thinking that Oboe should post a few examples of what she would wear as a show of support and encouragement.....
  • oboeing
    i would harvo, but i have to work both jobs today, then head to ride the heavy rescue (firehouse). i won't be home until sometime tomorrow...i'm afraid my jeans and turtleneck are not quite what she has in mind...
  • harvo
    i would harvo, but i have to work both jobs today, then head to ride the heavy rescue (firehouse). i won't be home until sometime tomorrow...i'm afraid my jeans and turtleneck are not quite what she has in mind...

Could be or you could educate us on the stages a fireperson goes thru to get to a scene :-)
  • oboeing
    you mean adding lots of layers of gear that completely hide my girlish figure?
  • harvo
    OK, tinz has just suggested the first topic of the day...

I have a first date tonight, what should I wear??? This should be interesting...

HMMM,,,maybe Tinz was the first to give inspiration in his previous profile pic. I can guarantee you would be the center of attention and get asked out on a second date.....
  • harvo
    you mean adding lots of layers of gear that completely hide my girlish figure?

UMM..no, do you put your jumpsuit on over your regular clothes?
  • tinz75
    HMMM,,,maybe Tinz was the first to give inspiration in his previous profile pic. I can guarantee you would be the center of attention and get asked out on a second date.....
    So Bex, it's either Princess Liea or Dr. Frank-N-Furter so far... or a giant bap.