What time do YOU work out?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am an early morning workout person, but I also love when I am alone (as in my boyfriend being out of town) and I have the evening to myself to do a longer additional workout. My kids are pretty much to themselves these days so it doesn't matter if they are around, but my bf though, he tends to be underfoot lol.
  • Mrsjay27
    Options
    I work out in the morning my goal is to start at 530am but so far its around 7..thats best for me being a mom and working full time
  • JLand918
    Options
    I am more of a morning person so I like to hit the gym before noon.
  • jensfitpal2012
    jensfitpal2012 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I feel I do my best workout in the a.m. I drink some green tea,have some oatmeal,then workout for abt.90 minutes or more.Then I refresh with protein after workout,feel great all day when I do this!:)
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    I'd love to be able to workout early in the morning, as soon as I wake up, but really any time of the day is fine as long as you just get it done. I just ran and it's 8pm here, but I feel good just doing it!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have been trying it about 6:30pm every day. I like it better because I think my body has more fuel than in the morning, I decided tonight to save dinner until afterward though because I'm not used to running with a full tummy!
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    Oddly enough I don't have a workout schedule. I work out at home and I'm at home all day so I can pick and choose when I feel like it. I usually work out awhile after lunch though, feel my best then.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Was at the gym 5.45am
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I have been going at night after my son is in bed, so around 8:30-9pm and no it's not working for me. I'm too tired to go at night and I'm too lazy to get up in the morning lol! I wanted to go this morning. I packed my bag and laid out my clothes, but my alarm went off this morning and I said "meh. F this. I'd rather sleep for another hour and a half." I think I will keep trying... I can't keep going at night. I'm becoming lame and can't stay up that late. I can't go right after work because my gym doesn't have childcare and it would be too crowded anyway.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I work shift work, but it's always the same 2 times of the day. Either @ 10:30am or 3:15pm. They are perfect imes actually, the wife and kids are usually at work and school.
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I work out first thing in the morning after I wake up, before my brain realizes the pain I'm about to put my body through. :)
  • mscocomouse
    mscocomouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I usually workout at 5am since I have to be at work at 7. I’m a morning person so it really works for me and I seem to have a lot of energy during the day. However working out in the evenings is another story. I’ve recently joined a gym and it forces me to do evenings workouts which isn’t too bad but it takes all I have to go because by the time I get off of work I’m exhausted. :yawn: