• gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    "You think that, only because you don't know any better."
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    A few from the same film:

"Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou! "

"Doobidoob. A bit tired, maybe. Best not to say more. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right, right? "

Awesome!

"This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you! "

and

Rita: You're missin' all the fun! These people are great! Some of them have been partyin' all night long! They sing songs 'till they get too cold and then they go sit by the fire and they get warm, and then they come back and sing some more!

Phil: Yeah, they're hicks, Rita!
    Well, what if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today!
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. What do we do? We swim...swim!"

-Finding Nemo :-)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    'I carried a watermelon!!' Dirty Dancing

how naff but memorable lol

love that film :)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    "Can I call you a cab?"

"Yeah, and I'll call you a c*cksucker!"

-Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

I die every time.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm not easy to remember, but I am hard to forget.

~Kirsten Dunst in Elizabethtown
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This will forever be my fave quote :

John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, *kitten*' *kitten* off! He's a tight-@ss! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

One of the best quotes ever!
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    "Bring out the Gimp!"

Pulp Fiction
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    "I'm your Huckleberry" - Val Kilmer, Tombestone
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick *kitten*, and I'm all out of bubble gum.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    "All the good ones end in O" -TMNT
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    "Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy." Outlaw Josie Wales

"I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events but we just got our *kitten* kicked out there!" Alien 2
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    "I love lamp." - Anchorman (so many great quotes from this movie imho) :laugh:
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    "Doth thou mother know you weareth her drapes?" Iron man
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    From Harvey. I like almost every line in this movie, but this one rings true in life.

Elwood P. Dowd: "Years ago, my mother used to say to me, she'd say "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so so smart, or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me. "
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." Love this line, and this movie - Taken, can't wait to see Taken 2

And on a funny note:
    "Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?" ELF
  • Sexyvampirebill
    Options
    Here's Johnny- The Shining (Jack Nicholson)

Life is like a bowl of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get inside- Forest Gump (Tom Hanks)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    The Count of Monte Cristo: [after accidentally throwing Dorleac off the cliff together with a supposedly dead body] "We could have handled that a bit better."
  • jaciofthedead
    Options
    "YOUR MOTHER SUCKS *kitten* IN HELL"

Exorcist