sarcasm spill over...huddle up guys...

Options
taylor5877
taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
Ok prolific posters of the chit chat. Can we please limit sarcasm outside of the chit chat. Too many noobies on here looking for genuine advice, and it's difficult for them to understand and accept sometimes. It just makes it hard to get any kind of good information. As annoying as noobies are, they need to be cut some slack.

I know we've seen it all a million times and we all get annoyed at reposts and that nobody knows how to use the search functions, but can we limit the grief to somebody doing something guache or stupid here (chit chat boards).

Just noticed a run of a little too much sarcasm even for my liking on the fitness, nutrition, and diet boards.

Replies

• legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    If this isn't sarcastic I'm going to kick you in the taco.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Like posting this to the new girl asking to lose 20 lbs in a week?

562018_380565592017489_384360199_n.jpg
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Incredulous.gif
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. When people use sarcasm it is only because they have nothing good to say. Sarcasm is a form of negativity...when people dish out sarcastic comments, it is from something in side of themselves they aren't happy with.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. When people use sarcasm it is only because they have nothing good to say. Sarcasm is a form of negativity...when people dish out sarcastic comments, it is from something in side of themselves they aren't happy with.

No sarcasm is there because hitting people with a bat is illegal...
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options

I know a lot of f*cking unhappy people then....
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been nice and helpful all day! And I don't even have a fever anymore....
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options

Taunto FTW.
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options

or kicking them in the taco!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    *kitten*...most times it's just funny.

People need not be so sensitive.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Ok. We'll stop.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options

the most helpful thing i think I can say to that is that I think you misunderstood my intentions...
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I came here for the brownies.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

Every party needs a pooper.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Get outta my head!
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options

Get outta my head!

:laugh: oh dear!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options

Winner right here! :drinker:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Ok prolific posters of the chit chat. Can we please limit sarcasm outside of the chit chat. Too many noobies on here looking for genuine advice, and it's difficult for them to understand and accept sometimes. It just makes it hard to get any kind of good information. As annoying as noobies are, they need to be cut some slack.

I know we've seen it all a million times and we all get annoyed at reposts and that nobody knows how to use the search functions, but can we limit the grief to somebody doing something guache or stupid here (chit chat boards).

Just noticed a run of a little too much sarcasm even for my liking on the fitness, nutrition, and diet boards.

Little too much for YOUR liking?

Thanks MFP boss man...i'll tone it down...

oh wait...guess I won't...

sarcasm limiting: Fail.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    spiderman52-0544_spiderman31.jpg
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

sarcasm01.jpg