sarcasm spill over...huddle up guys...

Options

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Ok prolific posters of the chit chat. Can we please limit sarcasm outside of the chit chat. Too many noobies on here looking for genuine advice, and it's difficult for them to understand and accept sometimes. It just makes it hard to get any kind of good information. As annoying as noobies are, they need to be cut some slack.

I know we've seen it all a million times and we all get annoyed at reposts and that nobody knows how to use the search functions, but can we limit the grief to somebody doing something guache or stupid here (chit chat boards).

Just noticed a run of a little too much sarcasm even for my liking on the fitness, nutrition, and diet boards.

Little too much for YOUR liking?

Thanks MFP boss man...i'll tone it down...

oh wait...guess I won't...

sarcasm limiting: Fail.

are you kidding me? someone complaining about others on the internet makes the best threads...I knew what I was doing with this one (even if I was a bit serious).
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    post removed
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    okay yes, I promise to stop being sarcastic to the noobies. Bless their hearts.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Ok prolific posters of the chit chat. Can we please limit sarcasm outside of the chit chat. Too many noobies on here looking for genuine advice, and it's difficult for them to understand and accept sometimes. It just makes it hard to get any kind of good information. As annoying as noobies are, they need to be cut some slack.

I know we've seen it all a million times and we all get annoyed at reposts and that nobody knows how to use the search functions, but can we limit the grief to somebody doing something guache or stupid here (chit chat boards).

Just noticed a run of a little too much sarcasm even for my liking on the fitness, nutrition, and diet boards.

Little too much for YOUR liking?

Thanks MFP boss man...i'll tone it down...

oh wait...guess I won't...

sarcasm limiting: Fail.

are you kidding me? someone complaining about others on the internet makes the best threads...I knew what I was doing with this one (even if I was a bit serious).

20400464.jpg
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    No
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Ok. We'll stop.

He looks serious too!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    What's a noobie?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    What's a noobie?

Someone with no boobies :(
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    What's a noobie?

john_mcenroe_not_serious.jpg
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    DYM7B.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Apparently we can't be sarcastic here either. I suggest that we lay the sarcasm to rest funeral style. Anyone want to play taps? I'll go get my gun for the salute.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    What's a noobie?

john_mcenroe_not_serious.jpg

I could've gone the rest of my life without seeing John McEnroe's moose knuckle...
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    If this isn't sarcastic I'm going to kick you in the taco.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, c'mon now guys, Geez...I mean guys, c'mon....you know? Geez!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

I'm crying-laughing at this right now. Thank you. Thank you for posting this. GOD! Thank you!
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What's a noobie?

Someone with no boobies :(

LMAO
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. When people use sarcasm it is only because they have nothing good to say. Sarcasm is a form of negativity...when people dish out sarcastic comments, it is from something in side of themselves they aren't happy with.

Every party needs a pooper.

I just hope she has a squatty, otherwise with all of that build up there's bound to be long term issues.
  • xoMeaghan
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Who need's a hug?