So my dilemma

Options
13»

Replies

• StarIsMoving
    Options
    I am so glad you are doing the 10K... and glad you had someone able to help you read the stats correctly. Now you won't be going in all paranoid ;) You got this and good luck to you!!!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you are doing the 10K... and glad you had someone able to help you read the stats correctly. Now you won't be going in all paranoid ;) You got this and good luck to you!!!

Other race reports I've seen from that site have EVERYBODY from an age group, not just the top finishers, I thought this was a very small race :embarassed:
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Totally reasonable concern. I don't mind being last, someone has to be, but finishing TWICE as slow as the second to last runner would be a bummer, and to be honest I would probably pass on it and find one where I'd have company.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Totally reasonable concern. I don't mind being last, someone has to be, but finishing TWICE as slow as the second to last runner would be a bummer, and to be honest I would probably pass on it and find one where I'd have company.

Looks like I'll at least not embarass myself, that's all I want out of life, well that and not taking it in the face...