Women being honest about their age!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• rknrvt
    Options
    There are a lot of women on here that lie about there age. you can't fool me claiming you're older than you are. I can tell by the pictures that there are several women on here saying the are in there 40's or so that are really in there late 20's early 30's. you're not fooling anyone ;)

I never thought I'd make it this far, but now that I have, I'm freaking thrilled to be 50!!! And that ain't no lie!!!
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of women on here that lie about there age. you can't fool me claiming you're older than you are. I can tell by the pictures that there are several women on here saying the are in there 40's or so that are really in there late 20's early 30's. you're not fooling anyone ;)

Did you ever stop to think that many of the women in question may be telling the truth about their actual ages...but posting old pictures of themselves?:huh:
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment, OP!:smooched:
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ok fine....... im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally 27, but i wish i was turning 38 next month
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 83... but most agree I don't look a day over 78.
    I smell like mothballs and bengay.
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I turned 21 today, too happy! Not that I would have a reason to life about it at this age lol
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

I think you forgot the /sarcasm oops! Funny how this thread turned! me yow!
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    no Allison...I smell like moth balls and ben gay...!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

Mothballs and bengay... now you're stealing my fragrance?!! No wonder you're so popular. You wanna steal my style too? You should see this pink thong I'm wearing. Wait, thats not a thong. Its my prolapsed uterus. ;)
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options

Mothballs and bengay... now you're stealing my fragrance?!! No wonder you're so popular. You wanna steal my style too? You should see this pink thong I'm wearing. Wait, thats not a thong. Its my prolapsed uterus. ;)

OMFG!!!!!! I am LMAO...I got NOTHING that can top THAT!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm not lying about my age... but would be curious to know if people think I am!!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I never lie.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

yup, /win. In a disgustingly humorous way....

The 'don't feed the troll' comment was pretty funny.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Meh age is just a number. I have 34 years of experience but I'm fitter and healthier than I was when I was 20 :D
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options

yup, /win. In a disgustingly humorous way....

The 'don't feed the troll' comment was pretty funny.

you too are great. it's funny where this thread went
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 83... but most agree I don't look a day over 78.
    I smell like mothballs and bengay.

Yeah..that's not gelato in your hand...it's a tub of bengay! LOL!
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was 38 when I met my husband he was so afraid that I was under 25 and he was 40. Now I say Im 40ish cause Im not sure if Im 42, 43 or 44. I just dont care to do the math, but my daughter tells me how old I am all the time.

Im trying to lose all this weight and now the dmv might not put it on my drivers license, that sucks.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment too!

I love looking younger than I really am.

And I have never lied about my age (well, except for when I was 16 and I snuck into this bar...but that's another story lol).

I'm 44 ;-)