• GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Me.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Green Bay Packers
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    The National Quilt Museum~ I love quilting so it is the perfect place to live!!! And we have GREAT bbq!
  • The San Antonio Riverwalk!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    A WHOLE lot of peace and quiet. All I hear is cows, currently.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Not much there, except General George S. Patton's tank. And some pretty fantastic horse properties.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    It's 225 years old, and what historical buildings haven't been vandalized are very awesome and well preserved.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    I live in a small town in SW FLorida. The best thing for me is being so close to the water. I have the Harbor /beach 4 miles away. The next nearest beach about 25 mins away. Its definately a slow town. I love it here.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    The best thing about the city that I'm living in is its barbecue. Hands down, Memphis has better barbecue than any other city. Period.
  • Miles of riverbank trails for cycling and all the great looking women along those trails that I get to look at !
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Just to my west: NYC, my north and south: beautiful beaches, my east: delicious vineyards! :drinker:
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    The Pittsburgh Steelers
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    So much fun to run in town than the endless hours running on country roads ... I drive to town for a run at least once per month!
  • I live close to the lake . I love all the hills and mountains & the shows on the strip....
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    Chicago, need I say more? Beaches. Gorgeous downtown. Beautiful Suburbs. Lake Michigan. Sears Tower (which I refuse to call Willis Tower). The Taste. I could go ON & ON.
  • We're so popular that we've made special appearances on First 48 countless times!

..Actually, I'm not proud of that.

*Edited* Also, we have the oldest all black high school in the nation.
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    The only good thing about Jacksonville is that my parents and brother live here.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Umm Chicago, at least we have an interesting history. Other than that, I'll pass, give me the ocean or give me death.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    Two bars and two liquor stores.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    I'm from New York City, Brooklyn to be exact, what's the best thing about it? Everything!!!! I can get a great slice of pizza on every corner of the city, Lady Liberty is our guardian, Times Square the crossroads, the Brooklyn Bridge a Seventh Wonder, the people are tough and take no nonsense. It's a city so nice they named it twice. . It's a concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there is nothing you can't do. Let's here it for New York.