Favorite Mel Brooks Movie Line

Options

Replies

• Damion72
    Damion72 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sheriff Bart - Well since you are my guest and I am your host, what are you pleasures? What do you like to do?
    Cisco Kid - Play chess.......... screw.
    Sheriff Bart - Let's play chess.

or

the William J. LaPedime Toll Both?!! What will they think of next? Somebody has to go back and get a **** load of dimes.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Blinkin, what are you doing up there?
    Guessing? I GUESS no one is coming....
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    80e9fdd213cf960f708deb8ead048bf5.jpg
    We are now armed with mighty joint!
  • BushkillBill
    BushkillBill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    From Blazing saddles: There must be a legal precedent … , of course… land snatching … let’s see, Land, Land… See Snatch. Ha!.. Hailly Vs United States.. Hailly 7, United states nothing

From Space BallsL They went to plaid!
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    The town saloon was always lively / But never nasty or obscene / Behind the bar stood Anal Johnson / He always kept things nice and clean

Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little *kitten* shot me in the *kitten*. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I'm a Stand-Up Philosopher!

So, a Bull$hit Artist.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    We're men... we're men in tights
    We roam around the forest looking for fights.
    We're men... we're men in tights.
    We rob from the rich and give to the poor, that's right.

We may look like sissys,
    but watch what you say or else we'll put out your lights. (bang)

We're men... we're men in tights
    always on guard defending the peoples rights.

(Can can music)
    la la la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la...
    lalalalalalala (repeat).

We're men..manly men
    We're men in tights, yes (with lisp)
    We roam around the forest looking for fights.
    We're men, we're men in tights
    We rob from the rich and give to the poor that's right.

We may look like pansies,
    but don't get us wrong or else we'll put out your lights. (bang)

We're men... we're men in tights (tight tights)
    Always on guard defending the peoples rights
    When your in a fix just call for the men in tights.

We're butch.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Sire you look like the piss boy.
    And you look like a bucket of *kitten*!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Blazing Saddles:

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is a goin on in here?"

and (hopefully this doesn't get me in trouble: "The new sheriff's a ni......"

And the line quoted in the OP is another favorite!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • K_Smith86
    Options
    Oh man, this is seriously IMPOSSIBLE to answer! Mel Brooks is a god in the movie world, and I quote his stuff all the time.

Anything from Young Frankenstein and Robin Hood Men In Tights mainly, but you can't forget To Be Or Not To Be, and of course Blazing Saddles. Ah hell, I haven't seen a movie of his I didn't like or laugh at.

Now I'm going to have to have a Mel Brooks movie marathon. But Young Frankenstein has to be my favorite <3
  • jayne12469
    jayne12469 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My entire family LOVES Mel Brooks! I couldn't even begin to choose one line, but if forced, it would probably be one from History of the World.

So, during a family road trip, we pass through a town that appeared to be quite popular with the Orthodox Jewish community, and apparently it was just about time for services, so families in traditional garb are just on every sidewalk. My brother, riding shotgun, begins to sing "The Inquisition" as I'm trying to navigate my way through town. So glad I never drive with the windows open!

Or the day the brother is grocery shopping and texts me a picture of a packet of McCormick bernaise sauce mix, with the caption "Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise!"
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Somebody go get a sh*tload of dimes!

(Slim Pickens when they come to the tollbooth in the middle of the desert).
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What in the wide wide world of sports is a-goin' on here! I hired you people to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City fa**ots!
  • HuskyMan3
    Options
    I'm rapidly becoming a big underground success in this town.

See? In another twenty-five years, you'll be able to shake their hands in broad daylight.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Wait for the shake!
  • HuskyMan3
    Options
    Have you heard of this new sect, the Christians? They are a laugh riot! First of all, they are so poor...

How poor are they?

Thank you! They are so poor... that they only have *one* God!

But we Romans are rich. We've got a lot of gods. We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    these fifteen...Oy!!...these ten commandments!
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I whip this out
  • HuskyMan3
    Options
    Boy, when you die at the palace, you really DIE at the palace!
  • rhvandan
    Options
    Ah, where to begin?

Blazing Saddles "I'm tired.. tired of playing the game, over and over again.. I'm so tired.. With Byrom and Shelly they jump on your belly and bust your balloons... They're always coming and going and going and coming and always too soon"

Spaceballs "Look at you, those flushed cheeks, those trembling lips.. you know something princess, you are UGLY when you're angry"

Young Frankenstein "Roll, Roll Roll in ze hay" or "You take the blond, I'll take the one in the turban"

Robin Hood "That happy little bird, has left a happy little doodoo on your hand"

History of the World : Jew #2: I was sitting in a temple / I was minding my own business / I was listening to a lovely Hebrew mass / Then these papist persons plunge in / And they throw me in the dungeon / And they shove a red-hot poker up my *kitten* / Is that considerate? / Is that polite? / And not a tube of Preparation-H in sight!