You look great! keep up the good work:happy:
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ..

bigs_zps8657733d.png
    smalls_zpsbfc519e0.jpg

Congratulations on your transformation :D

Can i just say though you looked lovely in your before pictures too!!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    i've lost 5.5 kg (12 pound) in 2 1/2 months. amazed i have lost so much - doesn't feel like i've drastically changed my habits but i must have
  • qotsagirl314
    qotsagirl314 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    bump
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    5'0
    6858885073_6f440fb5cc.jpg

I started off going vegetarian to lose the first 50 pounds or so. I started running, doing Jillian Michaels DVDs, and eating 1200 calories a day to get down to 118. I've been lifting weights, increasing my calories, and cut down my cardio and now I am up to 128 pounds and going into a cutting phase. It's been quite the journey.

128 pounds:
    7078872417_50821d0862_n.jpg
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", and I have gone from 276 pounds and a size 22/24 to 173 pounds and a size 12 (so far - still a long way to go). This is the latest before/after I have. I need some better new pictures lol...

t-minus-100.png
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", and I have gone from 276 pounds and a size 22/24 to 173 pounds and a size 12 (so far - still a long way to go). This is the latest before/after I have. I need some better new pictures lol...

t-minus-100.png

Amazing! Well done!!
  • ThisIsMaggie
    ThisIsMaggie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Putting pictures on here is pretty much impossible.

My Story:
    I am 5 foot as well. I started my weightloss journey when I was 19 and weighed 197lbs. At first my goal was just around 20-30lbs to lose, but then I hit that and wasn't pleased (like I hoped to be) so I set my goal to be 70lbs to lose. I reached my goal about 22 months after beginning, I hit 126.8 about 3 days before Christmas last year. I never did measurement, which I regret, but I went from a size 18 jeans to size 6! Wow! I still can't wrap my head around it!
    It is possible! You can do this!
    Good luck.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I've lost 60lbs using MFP. I don't have many pictures though.

I could share a lot of tips but I do much better with specific questions so please send me a message if you want tips related to anything specific!
  • 1roseKATgb
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 1/2". It's been a struggle as I got to 160 at my heaviest about a year ago. I've only lost 23 lbs. since January. Currently at 137 and still have 37 lbs to go. I'm also 55 and my metabolism is very slow due to an underactive thyroid-It can be done,and if you go to my profile, I have some current photos up.Don't give up!!:smile:
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Bump :) Still getting some pics together, but I went from 118 to 103-104 with the help of this lovely website :)
  • ScottsCompassRose
    Options
    I haven't any clue how to post a photo on here...seems difficult, however, I have posted in my profile picture my progress as of a couple of weeks ago! I suppose I am now starting to see my obliques. I am 128 pounds there and solid (so they say). I have been as high as 200 lbs in the past. To put it into perspective, I was a size 18/20, but in a comfortable Junior 3/5.
  • c3jaam
    c3jaam Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Any other shorties feel free to friend me, I'm 5ft and have lost 29lbs so far, still have at least another 50 to lose, have struggled this week a bit with motivation!
  • stephrowe1245
    stephrowe1245 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 5' and 1/2 inch..... I just say I'm 5'1" usually. I'm 37 and last winter I got up to 153 lbs. I began myfitnesspal after my sis joined and told me about it. We do it together to track our foods and exercise. I got down to 130 this summer and then went on vacation. I gained back 5 pounds from the vacation. Then I was slacking off and not logging in every day... and next thing I know I hit 140 pounds! Ahhh! So my lesson learned is to track each day and don't let yourself get off track. My goal is 120-125 pounds and I hope to be there by December! I'll try to figure out how to post pix on here and will do once I hit my goal. I think having this community of others that are going through the same thing is really helpful! I'm glad that myfitnesspal is easy to use and free... **)
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What awesome transformations- thanks, everyone, for sharing!
    So inspirational, makes me wanna get some pics together later too!!
  • 1roseKATgb
    Options
    Hi there! I am inspired by your post. I too am short (4'11 and 1/2") and I do feel better when I eat aroud 1000 cals.-MFP has me at 1200 cals. Unfortunately for me not only do i have to deal with hypothyrodism and a slow metabolism, I am also an emotional eater with binge eating disorder ( I'm picky- I only binge on sweets!) I have managed to lose 23 lbs with 37 more to go. My goal weight is 100 lbs-and I also plan on competing next year in Fitness and Masters'Figure(I am 55).My disorder is under control but I have decided to go back into therapy for that and other issues. Thanks for your post, and am going to work harder to get rid of the extra weight. Have a great day!:smile: ( Responding to Californiagrl's post).
  • 1roseKATgb
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Wow! You look great! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm 5'2''. My SW was 133 and CW 120. I'm doing Turbo Fire to reach my GW-113 lbs.
  • MerraH89
    Options
    logging in calories is such a great idea and truly when you stop counting is when you start to gain because you're unconciously just keep eating without knowing the calories and that's what makes people gain weight... i LOVE MFP!! and their food database :) I couldn't believe when they even had my traditional food that i thought it wouldn't be in but they did! I sort of log in my calories in the morning now so i know how much i'll be eating etc. i barely lost about 6lbs but it is better than nothing :) good luck to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!