October 2012 Move Your *kitten* challenge....

Options

Replies

• shareajones
    shareajones Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Gonna try for 200 again this month...Monday 3.52, Tuesday 8.27, Wednesday 6.05 miles

exercise.png
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wAoizfF/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]

4.47miles walked 4 stationary bike
  • Nicolelovestocook
    Options
    If you have a route that you regularly walk and it's on roads, drive the route with your car to and from and all around and then you'll have the mileage =]
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ok so my goal is to try and get on here everyday to update my miles but unless I'm near a computer I find it a bit hard so will update as much as I can. I often just use my phone for tracking etc.
    Ok so here are my miles walked each day so far

Monday Oct 01 - 7.33 miles
    Tuesday Oct 02 - 2.23 miles
    Wednesday Oct 03 - 4.75 miles
    Thurs Oct 04 - 1.48 miles
    Total so far 15.79
  • MuggsyMooGoo
    Options
    Here's my update!

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    If you have a route that you regularly walk and it's on roads, drive the route with your car to and from and all around and then you'll have the mileage =]

Ever heard of google earth?
  • Sheff612
    Sheff612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.11 miles today

exercise.png
  • fatfreeby43
    fatfreeby43 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    11.71 for Wednesday and Thursday!

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles today after my 6 hour plane ride. Good to get out and move.
    exercise.png
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    I am going for 120 this month....hopefully I get back on my feet soon so I can meet this personal goal.....thanks again for having the challenges....they really motivate me!!!url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wITUL8X/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    10/1 - 2.95 miles completed (2.95 done - 67.05 to go)
    10/2 - 4.64 miles completed (7.59 done - 62.41 to go)
    10/3 - 4.7 miles completed (12.29 done - 57.71 to go)
    10/4 - 4.33 miles completed (16.62 done - 53.38 to go)
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    .. 7 mile run this morning (with some hill repeats thrown in for good measure)!

exercise.png
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Another 1.47 for 10/04/12

exercise.png
  • CrystalBailey04
    Options
    2.55 for 10/4

exercise.png
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    So after NO miles for two days because I suddenly got a raging cold at 9:30 Tuesday night, this morning I'm back walking! It felt great! :smile:

N2zdm4.png
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So my ticker says 5 miles cause I was playing with it the other day and well today I really put in 5.9 miles but I can not get back to my original ticker. Do I have to do someting special to keep getting the same one? Easier for me to just keep adding it up, ANYWAYS

10/5-5.9
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for October's move your *kitten* challenge.....We started the first MYAC thread in November 2010 and have been going strong and growing more and more each month.....Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to the oldies

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Monday, Oct 1st.

Please do not post any Sept miles here..Dino will update our Sept spreadsheet when the month ends...Please add only October goals/miles to this thread.....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....kust set a goal and do the work...

Report to the thread often to keep Dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month....

Welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

Is it too late to jump in? I would love to take part! :-)

If not too late then I would like to try for 50, thanks!
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Progress for the 2nd-4th
  • collettejb
    Options
    I know it is already the 5th of October but can I still get in on this challenge?

Thanks,
    CJ