No prissy Barbie-types, outdoorsy women only!

Options
_JR_
_JR_ Posts: 830 Member
We see enough threads of you glorious women all glammed-up. How about a thread showing your natural, outdoorsy side (fishing ,hunting, camping, riding bikes, etc)?

Post your pics of you in the outdoors getting your hands dirty. I bet you'll be surprised to see how many men find that HOT!

- edited:. My apologies for my poor choice of words ("Barbie-types") in the title. Can't change that now. :frown:

Replies

• sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I do all four but can't post pics from my phone :(

In fact that rod (no that sounds dirty) that shaft (shoot that does too) that cylindrical object behind me in the photo is the barrel to my rifle.

I love being outside!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Kidding me? I'm like a regular work boot wearing, truck driving quad riding redneck girl lol Don't have pics of me doing it really since I'm the pic taker in the family ;) I have a pic in my profile covered in mud crawling under a fence in an obstacle course though!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to post in a forum haha but I have some good photos from mud volleybll tournaments!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post a picture either!!! :sad:

ETA: Plenty of hunting, fishing, biking, kayaking photos to share though! I miss my 4 wheeler! I had to sell it when we sold the farm 2 years ago.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics of me either, except one of me in hard hat and safety glasses at work. I wear steel toe boots to work every day, regularly get up in a bucket lift truck and install security cameras, radiation detectors, etc.

I work as the Midwest region systems analyst for a scrap metal company.

I uploaded the pic to my main image.

I also camp, hike, hunt and fish.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I have kids, I deal with dirty *kitten* all day. Pun intended. I hate prissy biatches though, makes me sick people waste all that money to make themselves "more attractive" who the hell finds orange chicks attractive?
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    <<<<Fishing, camping, frog gigging, 4 wheeling getting hands dirty barbie doll type here!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I have kids, I deal with dirty *kitten* all day. Pun intended. I hate prissy biatches though, makes me sick people waste all that money to make themselves "more attractive" who the hell finds orange chicks attractive?

LOL.....I see a lot of orangish chicks around here....

I do like to dress up on occasion as the occasion warrants. Last night we went to the cards vs nationals game. Jeans, cards shirt and I fixed my hair and a bit of make up.

I do keep my nails done, but they are my nails.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I love outdoors but love getting dressed up too. Very happy in a jumper and wellies in the middle of the woods.. Looking forward to looking pretty in my new dress on my birthday next week too.. Best of both worlds!
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    at work so no pics available, but every chance we get we're on the trail, in the river, hiking, camping, and shooting.
    we play hard :D
    can't wait for columbus day, got a 5+ mile trail mapped out and taking the dogs for the first time. can't wait.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Why can't I do both?
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I grew up being a total tomboy. Now, I don't know. I kind of life getting mani/pedis.

I can still shoot my pistol at a target and love to ride a four-wheeler, but I'm vegan. So, I don't hunt or fish.

I guess that puts me somewhere in the middle?
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Why can't there be women who do both. I was raised on a farm in Missouri and love mud runs, hunting, shooting, fishing and almost any other outdoor activity you can think of. Growing up I used to think that to be a tomboy you had to look, dress and act like a boy. I am still not big on makeup or fake tans and nails but I do keep myself well groomed and love to wear dresses when I go out.
  • _JR_
    Options
    Why can't there be women who do both. I was raised on a farm in Missouri and love mud runs, hunting, shooting, fishing and almost any other outdoor activity you can think of. Growing up I used to think that to be a tomboy you had to look, dress and act like a boy. I am still not big on makeup or fake tans and nails but I do keep myself well groomed and love to wear dresses when I go out.

Then post your pics.
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    No Barbie here! I have to keep up with two big labs, a lab mix, and a Chihuahua who thinks she is a Rottweiler I camp, fish, and hike. I am saving up for a Side by side.
  • _JR_
    Options
    Why can't I do both?

Where's the pics?
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    I'm the outdoorsy type too!

Love being outside....doing just about anything outside - fishing, camping, hiking, gardening, running, mountain climbing, hiking, skinny dipping - its all good :-)
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't hunt or fish, but I love camping and hiking. My nails are short, I don't wear make up, my favorite smell is a garage, and I taught my ex husband to drive stick... Does that count for something?
  • dizzydi1968
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with a girl wanting to look good, whatever she is doing!!!