No prissy Barbie-types, outdoorsy women only!

Replies

• I believe my profile picture says it all.
    Mine too :)
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    I believe my profile picture says it all.

That's what I'm talking about! :wink:
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    After I climbed a mountain, full face of makeup. What a crazy concept :P

426656_309822305783314_101635167_n.jpg
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Lol - I'm neither a prissy Barbie type nor an outdoorsy ATV-riding type! No interest in hair extensions, fake tans, fishing or hunting! I guess if I have to be reduced to a 'type', I'm the bookish, nerdy type - and quite happy with that, although I suppose pics of women curled up reading books aren't very interesting. :-)

Actually, I do love the outdoors, but not in a fishing, hunting, ATV riding way. Walking through the woods or the moors is more my thing.
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    ha ha ha.. ok, so it was my 1st time posting a pic in the forums..could you tell? Here's me ice fishing at the annual Badger Derby

29mrgcm.jpg
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    QUOTE:

Why can't there be women who do both. I was raised on a farm in Missouri and love mud runs, hunting, shooting, fishing and almost any other outdoor activity you can think of. Growing up I used to think that to be a tomboy you had to look, dress and act like a boy. I am still not big on makeup or fake tans and nails but I do keep myself well groomed and love to wear dresses when I go out.

Then post your pics.

Most people who spend time outdoors getting dirty do not carry cameras around and do poses.

I can point you to a ton of websites that prove the opposite. I have Facebook friends with albums full of camping, riding, romping pics. Lots of families camp with cameras.

Not sure why people are making this so difficult.

D'awww...are the women not providing enough visual stimulation for you?

I personally don't carry a camera with me when I go play in the woods. Then again, I don't carry a camera when I go downtown with my friends and my free drinks shirt. My profile picture was taken with someone else's camera.
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Would love to post pics but have not figured out how to do that! I love fishing!!! Tie my own spinners, bait my own hooks, take my own fish off, Can clean fish faster than most of my husbands friends, and do cook up a mean fish!!! Love to use the chainsaw!! Playing in the dirt is therapeutic!!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    I have a pic of me all dressed up for a photo shoot but I don't think anyone would want to see it. I got my white lenses in and fake blood on me and covered in leaves. Would that be "outdoorsy" though? lol
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    I'm in my Wellies and no make up a lot more than glommed up haha don't underestimate women :)
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    IMG_0505.jpg
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    When I finally manage to get my computer fixed, I'll post a few of me kayaking and fishing and from my mud run! But for now, you get prissy, pinup Barbie girl. Sorry!
  • HotMummyMission
    Most people who spend time outdoors getting dirty do not carry cameras around and do poses.

I get out with the dogs everyday most of the time on my own I take a camra but only to get pictures of what there doing <3
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    I'm in my Wellies and no make up a lot more than glommed up haha don't underestimate women :)

Who's underestimating? I know they have that side of them. There's a million threads on here with them posting the dolled up side. This is just a chance to show the other side. That's all.
  • This is a fun post, nobody should be offended. Its fun.

Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Some people always have to have a debate. They missed the point that this thread was to show the outdoorsy side of women.

Im sorry, I must have misunderstood the meaning of prissy and Barbie

They clearly aren't offensive at all.

*sashays off in high heels for a spray tan and a nail job*
  • HotMummyMission
    I believe my profile picture says it all.
    loveee it hahaha xxxx
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Does this run count? Black Rock Run on the shore at Kinghorn, Fife, Scotland!

536627_10150796828978895_95436821_n.jpg

OK, I didn't remove photo, where did that go wrong?
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    hey!! I can post pics on the forum.. note to self- shud probly stop now..

v6n6ms.jpg

draz9e.jpg

ff5kqg.jpg

..ok.. stopping...
  • HotMummyMission

Who's underestimating? I know they have that side of them. There's a million threads on here with them posting the dolled up side. This is just a chance to show the other side. That's all.
    it wasn't a sarcastic post I was joking saying never underestimate a women! Barbie and prissy are offensive words you could of used outdoor girls only!!! I love this thread I love hunting birds of prey getting muddy in the rain ect :) xx
  • sbrBirdy
    sbrBirdy Posts: 224 Member
    Both is best.

both_zps43ddf3d9.jpg
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    l2.jpg

There's a fun one for you! And don't tell me about the gun not being on my shoulder right lol it was on it's where to where it's supposed to be when the pic was taken ;)