Mon 10/8 3
    Tues 10/9 5
    Wed 10/10 5.44
    Thurs 10/11 3

Total miles this week= 22.61
  • drgndancer
    drgndancer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles quick this morning. 51.75 MTD.
  • wombat94
    wombat94 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    For the first time in a month... all running according to plan.

Week 1: 16.6 miles

Tue 10/9: 4.2 miles
    Wed 10/10: 6.3 miles
    Thu 10/11: 4.2 miles
    Sat 10/13: 9.0 miles

Total for week 2: 23.7 miles
    Total for month to date: 40.3 of 90 miles

Still on track for my goal of 90 for the month.

Ted
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA. Finally over that nasty bug I had and back from a minivacation.

Saturday 10/6 - 4.5 miles

Tuesday 10/9 - 7 miles
    Wednesday 10/10 - 8 miles
    Thursday 10/11 - 7 miles
    Saturday - 3.81 Miles (I was suppose to do 19 today, but the severe storms showed earlier than expected. I can handle running in the rain, but not lightening. Will attempt it again tomorrow.)

WTD - 25.81

MTD - 30.31
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I just did a challenging half - this morning - and it was hilly. Still battling with recovering from a mild case of pneumonia - but I am almost completely healthy - but it did, I think make this RUN even harder. Check out these hills (Oh BOY - I really need to do more hill-training!!! - I am such a wimp right now). My legs are so tired, so I walked/ran after 8.2 miles - it was just so hard. AND there was this guy who went at a steady pace, and he kept passing me while I was walking, but I caught up with him each time I ran (and ended up ahead of him :bigsmile: ). Maybe that was annoying him :blushing: oh well. HE was a nice guy - I talked to him afterwards.

The elevation gain was not super high, but it was frequent, 14 of them, the gain ranged between 50-90ft, where 6 were 70/90ft, total elevation gain was about 800ft. Normally I don't have a problem with 50feeters, but here they seemed to matter :sick: THe course was long too - 13.6, even the map plotted by the organizer shows the course as long (the same as my GARMIN). I did a race in May with a total elevation gain of 1,900 ft and this felt harder.... must be the frequency of the up and downs.

13.6-MILER.PNG
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I just did a challenging half - this morning - and it was hilly. Still battling with recovering from mild case of pneumonia - but I am almost completely healthy - but it did, I think make this RUN even harder. Check out these hills (Oh BOY - I really need to do more hill-training!!! - I am such a wimp right now). My legs are so tired, so I walked/ran after 8.2 miles - it was just so hard. AND there was this guy who went at a steady pace, and he kept passing me while I was walking, but I caught up with him each time I ran (and ended up ahead of him :bigsmile: ). Maybe that was annoying him :blushing: oh well. HE was a nice guy - I talked to him afterwards.

The elevation gain was not super high, but it was frequent, 14 of them, the gain ranged between 50-90ft, where 6 were 70/90ft, total elevation gain was about 800ft. Normally I don't have a problem with 50feeters, but here they seemed to matter :sick: THe course was long to - 13.6, even the map plotted by the organizer shows the course as long (the same as my GARMIN). I did a race in May with a total elevation gain of 1,900 ft and this felt harder.... must be the frequent up and downs.

13.6-MILER.PNG

Great run under challenging conditions! Looks like the hills just kept coming.
  • timboom1
    timboom1 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    18 miles today, 125 for the month.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    j_courter said :

10/12- 4.8 miles... i'm a slug this month! :sad:

exercise.png

Well a hard working slug :laugh: - you are still on track :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    lorierin22 said:

Well, apparently I injured my foot on my long run last Sunday. I finally broke down and went to the ortho yesterday. It's either a sprain (please! please! please!) or a possible stress fracture. I have to stay away from running until I can walk with no pain and then I can try running again. If no pain, I am good to go. Pain equals another xray and possibly 6 weeks downtime :( So, I probably won't make my goal this month, but hopefully I'll be back to trying by next week!

SO sorry!!! I just had a stress fracture in July, and it is not fun to recover from... But it will eventually heal -- BTW the x-ray did not detect the stress fracture - at ALL, but it showed up on an MRI - it was a classic stress fracture. The MRI also showed some other issues (bursitis) and tendonitis.

Hoping for a sprain for you instead of a stress fracture.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    kcmomof2 said:
    Sorry I have been MIA. Finally over that nasty bug I had and back from a minivacation.

Saturday 10/6 - 4.5 miles

Tuesday 10/9 - 7 miles
    Wednesday 10/10 - 8 miles
    Thursday 10/11 - 7 miles
    Saturday - 3.81 Miles (I was suppose to do 19 today, but the severe storms showed earlier than expected. I can handle running in the rain, but not lightening. Will attempt it again tomorrow.)

WTD - 25.81

MTD - 30.31

Glad you are feeling better, I recall you said you had a respiratory issue :flowerforyou: and very happy to see you BACK here :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    October 11-13
    20 miles
    MTD 60 miles
  • midmomike2
    Options