How many calories are you guys eating in a day?

Options
123457»

Replies

• animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I only really diet during weekdays and don't usually track too closely on weekends, usually try to consume 1400 cals during the week and don't eat back exercise cals however weekend days can be 2000-3000 a day, I average about half a pound loss a week, prob not the most consistent diet but works for me, I still get to have fun which means I don't crack and give up and I don't mind the slow loss as I'm in a healthy BMI range. :) I could quite happily do "the weekday diet" indefinatley.
  • PopiaPhillips
    Options
    i haflf mine..... i eat between 700-1000 calories a day
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Well it's 7.40pm & I've still got 1200 calories to eat. I'm netting about 500 a day if I'm lucky. This is harder than I thought to eat more. I workout like crazy & then end up paying for it..... perhaps that pizza in the fridge is a good idea now?
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was on 1200 for almost a year and working out like crazy. The working out part was awesome but I found on 1200 calories I reached a plateau and was really hard to get out of. I now am on 1400 calories a day and if I eat my exercise calories I do.
  • Kanlassak
    Kanlassak Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Individual days range from 1000 to 2500, but I average out to 1850 or so, which is what MFP gives me for 1lb/week with some exercise calories. I tried a faster rate for a while, but I was hungry and had trouble sticking to it.