If you're fat, don't call someone else fat!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You dolly are beautiful and i know words can hurt but nobody should judge keep your head up
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    damn the devil to hell!:mad:

shes just jelous. :flowerforyou:
  • Charie1981
    Charie1981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    She just jelouse I would block my cousion from face book if they are saying that. I am not friends with all my family on face book because they can cause drama. Keep it up tell her to Screw it. I have to keep it pg on here lol.
  • DaphneAtx
    DaphneAtx Posts: 153
    Options
    Great job on the 14lbs, but everyone knows that people only post pictures of themselves on FB so other will tell them how pretty they look. This gets old VERY fast. Maybe don't post so many pictures of yourself just in general, but what she's doing is wrong regardless.
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 14lbs, but everyone knows that people only post pictures of themselves on FB so other will tell them how pretty they look. This gets old VERY fast. Maybe don't post so many pictures of yourself just in general, but what she's doing is wrong regardless.

Wow...this made me laugh..deep, deep deeep deeeep down n my soul
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Just looked at your pics on your profile. You are FARRRR from fat. You are gorgeous, in fact!

Your cousin needs to grow up and gain some self-esteem...
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Move on...delete her.
  • teletubbie87
    teletubbie87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ha..

Maybe her self-esteem is low. See, some people criticize you because you are doing what they
    want to do. Maybe she wants to lose weight and look good, yet she's been lazy, and then she sees you looking good and
    achieving goals and so tries to make you feel bad.

Just keep at what you are doing, regardless of haters.
    You are beautiful, and no one can take that away from you.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    she is just jealous, u are not fat at all!.. So ignore her and block her .
  • Bolsitka5
    Options
    From what I see in your profile pic, you're not fat. I really think she has a low self-esteem and wishes maybe she could have your
    willpower. Keep her close, she may need your help, invite her to your workouts (it thats possible) and invite her to myfitnesspal and maybe both of you can be eachothers fitness "coach". Good luck.
  • ReneaPanzer
    ReneaPanzer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I dnt think it's a jealousy thing, my family is from the Islands and they're the type who even if they haven't see you in a year they'll tell you you are either too thin how fat you got. like jees, you don't look like a swim suit model yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! example: I was about 160 before my weight gain and they told me i was TOO small. now im 180 and I'm fat. let me get down to 175 and i'll be too skinny again. LIKE THANKS, NO ONE FRICKN ASKED. i don't lose weight for you.

I LOL'd at this because it's so true!! omg. My friends and I joke about this all the time. West Indian people love letting you know that THEY know how you look. O_O They always tell you if you are looking fat or skinny, have a pimple etc..... men women and children, no one escapes. And half the time they are worse than you! lol. And THEN they try to give you a solution to your "problem!" haha. I hate when they do that! sigh...

AHHHHHHHHHHH............I KNOW U KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ugh, lets not talk about the pimples. I've been breaking out since i was 12 or so, and sometimes they get terrible out of the blue then they clear up. one time they saw me after they started clearing up and i was feeling reeeeally good about myself, well that feeling went straight down the toilet when they HAD to say SOMETHING... like DANG, IT'S MY FACE, U DNT THINK I SEE MYYYY FACE EVVVVERYDAY :explode: :explode: :mad: :mad: :mad: :huh: :huh:

You know, there is another way to try to change her...Simply tell her "I know, I am working on it...hey by the way since we BOTH seem to struggle with weight issues, maybe we should work on it together...that way we can encourage each other"

That way you can still try to save a relationship, but still let her know that encouragement would be more appreciated....

just a thought...
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I don't care if the person calling someone fat is skinny or not, it's mean and uncalled for. But since she is fat I think you should tell her she's being a jealous heiffer and unfriend her.