akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Last week: 213.4
    This week: 211.6
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 1/12/10 Check In: 206

Lost 9 lbs total and lost lot of inches as well. YEAH ME!!!
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW! You people amaze me! I haven't weighed myself yet b/c I always weigh in after work..which isn't the best b/c then I don't see what I WANT to see but I think it's a true estimate of my weight so...I'll post my current weight this evening. Can't wait for Biggest Loser tonight :)

Anybody interested in adding some challenges into this BL Challenge?! Maybe a weekly challenge? Just throwing it out there...I'm not sure I would even have enough ideas to come up with one for each week...it was just a thought this Tuesday morning :)
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday!!!!!! My weight is 173.0, which is shocking since my TOM will start tomorrow so I am thrilled to have the scale show any loss (-.6). Everyone else is doing awesome! Hopefully I can catch up with you guys soon! Great job everyone. Keep it up!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    fbref9 = 287.4
  • bzcjak
    bzcjak Posts: 12
    Options
    ok, my sw was 252.5 and weigh in this am was 250.9. Not much of a loss, but im still keeping up with it.....
    Good luck to everyone....
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    SW = 140
    CW = 137

SO excited. I"ve been in the 140's for sooooooo long.
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone :flowerforyou: GREAT job!

SW: 163
    CW: 160
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Anybody interested in adding some challenges into this BL Challenge?! Maybe a weekly challenge? Just throwing it out there...I'm not sure I would even have enough ideas to come up with one for each week...it was just a thought this Tuesday morning :)

This is a great idea!! How about a water challenge for this week.?
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    as of this morning, 172.2
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I am at 143 today! Just 1 lb lost but at least it is some movement, I have been stuck for awhile.
  • Leenybug
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 232.4 which is 3.8 lbs down this week. I'm doing points from Weight Watchers.
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just weighed myself

Not as much as I thought it was going to be =( But then again- i went way over on sodium this week- probably retaining a lot of water!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in for a water challenge too!!! this is probably my biggest difficulty is keeping hydrated!!! just weighed myself and i am amazed to have lost 2.4 lbs!!!!! which is from my starting weight of 167.8 lbs down to 165.4 lbs!!! i am totally excited!!! Just to make life easier, i calculated my % of weight loss and it is 1.4% loss :) (or -1.4%) whatever u feel like using!! anyways i am way too happpy, this is a great loss for me, in a week!!! Good luck to all
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Today I weigh 228. That is a loss of 4.2 lbs. I wish it was more but oh well...
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have the SAME problem with drinking my water... I cut out pop= but instead of replacing it with water.. lol.. I just don't drink or just seem to be drinking Coffee..

What worked for me in the past was this--- getting water bottles (even if it's just refilable containers) and putting what i need in the fridge for the day-- that helps me.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Water is my biggest problem i think too...I just don't get enough.

I have a brita pitcher in the fridge, my goal is to feel it up int he morning and to have it gone each day. We have filter water in our fridge, but i like doing it out of the pitcher so I can see how i am doing :)

I am on my 1st bottle of the day...
  • katie980
    Options
    you all are amazing! i'm so encouraged. i didn't have a great week this week--but i'm definitely motivated to work harder this week. i also got a membership to a gym that i used for the first time yesterday and i'm excited to get to work out (it's hard to get in a good workout outside in the snow).

SW 158.6
    CW 158.6

ps-i'm pretty sure sunshinelady is in the lead this week...she's got a 3.8% weightloss! congrats!
  • aag1030
    aag1030 Posts: 25
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in - 181

Only lost 1 lb but hey, it's prgoress, right? :D

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • tammym1964
    Options
    Week 2 weigh in - 158.5