THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• cutie_patootie
    Options
    Congrats! you look amazing. Sorry to know about your sister but you did not let the tragedy sidetrack you from what you needed to do and that truly is strength,
  • Dragonsglory
    Options
    I just signed up tonight, 2:46 Oct 5th, 2012.
    A friend from the town in which I last resided told me about it Your story is VERY inspiring, thank you.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    awesomee! I'm scared of the diabetes, thats one of the reasons i'm kicking into gear. i hope i succeed like you did^^ thanks for the inspo!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing and you look healthy and happy!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Prayer makes such a huge difference! I couldn't do this on my own. I pray EVERY DAY for the grace and strength to stay under my cals. Sincere congrats on your life change, God bless you!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Wait, whut? You have a teenager? You look like you're in your twenties! Great job on the weight loss, you look amazing!
  • heights180
    heights180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WITHOUT JESUS NOTHING IS POSSIBLE... THANK GOD, THAT YOU ARE NOW HEALTHY AND A NEW PERSON. GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!!!! God is WONDERFUL Congratz!!!!!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look great, good job!! Amazing transformation!
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! now off to friend you! :drinker:
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What a great way to start my morning! You look amazing and I want to thank you for the encouragement to get through that yoga this morning!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This is so inspirational, just what I needed this morning. My starting weight was 216.6, my starting sizes about the same as yours, and my goal is 140-150.

Great job, that's just awesome!
  • CBelcher2
    Options
    ABSOLUTLEY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please by friend on here to keep the motivation going and that beautiful smile of yours wow
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job! And lucky you... You didn't lose your boobs! =)

haha THIS. Congratulations! You look fantastic
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Myosha86
    Options
    WTG !!!! You look GREAT !!!! Congrats to you !!!
  • countingthecalorieswithviki
    Options
    WOW!!
    What an amazing weightloss you have achieved..

Your such a inspiration :)
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! congrats on your journey. I am so sorry for your sister. I lost my mom recently to cancer and other health problems and this is what made me kick in to gear. You are truly an inspiration!
  • espree70
    espree70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It is people like yourself that validate's I was lead here by Christ...I still have a long way to go but am so excited about the journey...it truely is saving my life...
  • darjo64
    Options
    You are an amazing woman and your accomplishments are awesome. Congratulations you look fabulous!
  • mandalina79
    Options
    Ah-mazing! What an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!