THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! and what a beautiful smile...says it all, well done you :-)
  • pilatemom
    pilatemom Posts: 111
    Options
    Good job!!! :) You look really great. I'm extremely happy for you. You were so strong to have completed this goal.
  • eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    Options
    WoW! You look amazing! Keep up the good work. I am so glad that you are not ashamed to admit that you love the Lord because I love him too.....so MFP has at least two Jesus freaks on their hands! LOL I am new to MFP so if you don't mind, what should I eat? I'm having a hard tme decidng on meals. Do I eat what I want and hope if fits into my diary goals, or does MFP offer some type of book or meal plan?

My personal trainer basically said to "eat clean" as in purer, healthier foods, and if you really want something like cookies, limit yourself and count the calories, but don't do it all the time! That way you won't feel deprived. And i've found over time that having multiple mini meals is more satisfying for me, like having yogurt and berries for breakfast, an apple and a string cheese for mid morning, etc., cuz the calories add up to a low enough amount, but i stay full. And drinking water is also important for me, my naturopathic doctor said to drink it with lemon (something about the digestion.) i drink 3 quarts a day. some of your food choices will depend on the time of day you exercise and personal preference, but i do the best with the typical "more fruits and veg, lean proteins, complex carbs" kinda thing myself.

Hope you're feeling successful with MFP, i know for me just the fact of tracking the calories has made me so much more aware of what i'm putting in my mouth! LOL
  • inspirational!
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome result! Congrats on your dedication and determination. You look super.
  • insanitytesting
    insanitytesting Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow, congrats :D
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    Oh my GOSH!

You did that in all of 7 months? Orrr did you make up the timeline? lol I'm teasing.

I'm amazed by what you've accomplished in such a short span. Congratulations!
  • lovelyshannon
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look amazing and should be SO proud of yourself! :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    gorgeous...!!
  • VeroLaLoca
    Options
    You are amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Hopingforchange
    Options
    I LOVE your collarbone! YOU LOOK STUNNING!!!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    u look amazing
  • AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring story.
  • mn5webers
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You are a real inspiration.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment ! Congrats
  • garyandjoni
    Options
    You look great!
  • Alishamarie48879
    Alishamarie48879 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are so inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!