THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful before and after....Great work!
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    AHmazing! :flowerforyou: You are such a shining light of Christ. Keep up the good fight!
  • Money2005
    Money2005 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your story is inspirational !
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow that's great..I don't know how i am going to do it ...since i can't do the exercise others can but i will do it.....great job

Sis... all you need is FLOOR. I have never to this day set a single TOE inside a gym. YOU CAN DO THIS. did I mention that on March 1 of 2011 I had my pelvis and back broken? lol YOU CAN DO THIS. Make a list of all the reasons YOU HAVE TO DO THIS. Then make a plan to get it done. Now Go GET EM!

"A YEAR FROM NOW YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD STARTED TODAY." ~Karen Lamb

Wow.. I have that same quote...btw u look awesome...
  • wesside
    Options
    WoW! You look amazing! Keep up the good work. I am so glad that you are not ashamed to admit that you love the Lord because I love him too.....so MFP has at least two Jesus freaks on their hands! LOL I am new to MFP so if you don't mind, what should I eat? I'm having a hard tme decidng on meals. Do I eat what I want and hope if fits into my diary goals, or does MFP offer some type of book or meal plan?
  • dwndecker
    dwndecker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! What an amazing and inspiring sucess! Just wondered how you started introducing exercise. Do you only run on the weekends or do you do more than that during the week? You should be so proud of your accomplishment and think that it is AWESOME that you are a JESUS Freak!!!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great work!
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's all you can say......... Great work.

Ed
  • robincabaltica
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!
  • FreddieRaechel
    FreddieRaechel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the amazing inspiration! GREAT JOB!
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You guys can DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not some super-human. I am weak, broken, have been betrayed by friends in the past, have been told I am not good enough, have been fired from jobs, have been left behind, have been cheated on, have done the cheating myself... (ack!)... thank you, Jesus, for forgiveness! But all this is not based on who I am.. its all based on what I have chosen to do with the pieces. What will you do with your pieces? Will you hide them? Will you put them away for another day.. pretend they arent there? Or will you do this... will you put them all out there and say... wow... this IS a mess... I need help here... lets untangle this... and begin to let the picture that is YOU come into focus... because friends, it IS a BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT picture!

AMEN ! ! You've got that right ! ! Thanks for sharing the TRUTH here... I'm right there with ya ! ! Beautiful....

♥ And THANK GOD for FORGIVENESS ! ! ! ♥

:flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You gorgeous fabulous Chica YOU:smooched: I'm so proud of you and for you to give Glory and Honor and Praise To Father God makes your beauty shines even more to me.

WOW! Rock it, Ma...with ya tremendous self!!!!!! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Ok, so 76.8#, but WOO HOO! I started this journey at 218# ( a size 18W jeans and a 1X top) in March of this year. I was borderline diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol (the bad kind), and generally unhappy with what I saw when I looked at me. DON'T GET ME WRONG.... I KNOW THAT GOD MADE ME AND HE DOESNT MAKE JUNK! lol But you can have a gorgeous house and fill it with clutter until it is unfit for human occupancy (ever watch HOARDERS?)! HELLO!!!!! ANywho... My Dad is a diabetic, my sister, diabetic. She was on dialysis 3 times a week until she passed away about 10 weeks after I began this journey (June 4th, 2012). She had renal failure due to her diabetes being so overwhelming on her kidneys. The day she died, a friend of mine actually tried to offer me dairy queen as comfort food and advised that I could "take a break" from my weight loss goals that night. HA! I kicked in to FULL THROTTLE and haven't looked back!

I run 10 miles on the weekends now and burn through about 1000 cals a day in physical activity (not BMR). I pretty much have been following The Biggest Loser diet... eating LOTS of fresh fruits and veggies. I avoid processed foods 90% of the time. I carry a little cooler bag with me when I am out running errands, so I am never without water or a healthy snack! This keeps me from wanting to eat at a fast food chain. :glasses:
    And I PRAY... A LOT! Seriously, folks... I love Jesus. He loves me. Yeah... I'm a Jesus Freak. I can do ALL things through Him who gives me strength... some may think that is a silly phrase.. but lemme tell ya, you try turning away from the popcorn and nachos or soft pretzels at the movie theater when your hubby and teenager are loaded down with goodies.. and you tell me that isn't DIVINELY INSPIRED self control! Amen! :flowerforyou:

Anywho... I plan to keep on running and I also am meeting with a nutritionist to teach me how to maintain this new weight that I hope to be at VERY SOON. I am only 6# away from my goal as I write this. WHEW! As of now, I am 141.2#, and for the first time in my adult life I am wearing a size 6 jeans! WOO HOO! not just in ONE pair, either! lol I wear a M top now, too! I love that I don't have to worry about what will fit when I take it out of the closet! I have never felt better, healthier, and stronger. :heart:

God Be with all of you on your journeys! Be strong, be courageous! Do not lose heart! It can happen! It WILL happen! You make healthy choices, use self control, and apply determination... you will be AMAZED at the results you will see. Oh, and have grace with yourself. If you stumble... get right back up and keep on truckin! :happy:

~Kimi~
    BEFORE (March 2012)
    DSCN0531.jpg
    Beforepic.jpg
    BEFORE (JAN or MARCH, I think) and DURING (AUG 4 2012)
    beforeandduring.jpg
    DURING (AUG 2012)
    duringpic3.jpg
    ALMOST DONE! (TODAY! OCTOBER 2 2012)
    fotoflexer_photo-2.jpg
    fotoflexer_photo-1.jpg

Thats inspiring. I guess this just made me decide that I am going to the gym instead of sitting around watching football all day. Job well done.
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing! A true inspiration!
  • phatchick1988
    Options
    What a wonderful and inspirational story! Thank you for sharing! GOD IS GREAT!!!! THROUGH HIM ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE :)
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! All props to my fellow Jesus Freak!!!! You look amazing!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. You lost 10 lbs per month for 8 months. Wow, know the journey of maintaining. Awesome work. Congrats.
  • april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats on the loss! :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    amazing work. you look great!
  • eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow! Your face...your legs....well, the whole thing, really!! impressive!

My sister died in March this year, and i feel a bit like you in that her health became my cautionary tale in some ways. i'm so sorry for your loss, but i'm glad to see that didn't take down your desire to improve your health. And super well done for being able to be faced with other people's junk foods and not giving in! That's hard for me, but counting the calories does make me more mindful and less willing to partake of them! LOL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!