Panic please help

Options
13»

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Guys...she's not too tiny. She wears a size four, is only 5 feet 1, and used to only weigh 85. Give her a bit of a break.
    I'm not quite 5 feet tall and weigh 90, wear a 14 in girls...is that any reason to judge someone? And yes...this is all okay with my doctor.
    She does appear really thin...she should see a doctor but it's not right for you all to jump to conclusions that she has an eating disorder. Over-eating is also classified as an eating disorder...most people on the site are here for a reason, back off.

I don't think the majority of the people are concerned with her weight as much as they are concerned with her responses (being worried about overeating by 300 calories?! Not wanting her friends to notice her weight gain because of overeating by 300 calories?). No one is here to judge. I think the responses were very friendly and showed a lot of concern because people actually care.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Guys...she's not too tiny. She wears a size four, is only 5 feet 1, and used to only weigh 85. Give her a bit of a break.
    I'm not quite 5 feet tall and weigh 90, wear a 14 in girls...is that any reason to judge someone? And yes...this is all okay with my doctor.
    She does appear really thin...she should see a doctor but it's not right for you all to jump to conclusions that she has an eating disorder. Over-eating is also classified as an eating disorder...most people on the site are here for a reason, back off.

Her weight is not the issue and we are not judging her we were concerned about some of her responses and how obsessive she got over 300 calories. We want her to be healthy and confident on the outside, healthy on the the inside and healthy mentally. Noone on here meant any disrespect just care and concern. If she is happy how she is then we will support her and help her in any way we can.