Replies

• guapogringo
    Options
    <
    guys are not immune. I check mine often
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I check them whenever I remember....not often enough..need someone to do that for me!
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Since this is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I know this subject hit home for a lot of us who have lost someone special from breast cancer.

So women... Do you check monthly for lumps? If not- do you check at all?

:)

You may have been joking, but that is exactly how my mother's cancer was found.

My father found a lump in her breast in 1999 which did not even show up on any radiologic exams (even when they did a mammogram with a needle pinpointing the suspicious spot). She was cancer free since early 2000. Last year they accidentally found cancer in her other breast as the result of an unrelated medical procedure, but that cancer was unrelated to the first. So partner's check-ups can save lives (even if that wasn't the intent of the exam.)
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Since mine aren't that big...i can help out also!
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    check the girls often :smokin:

and parents --- teach your daughters - even young girls can have breast cancer :cry:

SAVE THE TA-TAS!!! :drinker:
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    all the time :)
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I love boobies and want each and every girl on here to make sure you keep them safe...and secure!

I shall raise a beer for all you at the Beer for Boobs benefit dinner I am going to this weekend!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Check em atleast 1 a week.

Reminder to men that male breast cancer is one of the top killers of men and is often unnoticed until it is much futher along. Check yourself

Also ladies never check yourself during your period because of the increased risked of Fibriod during that week due to increased hormones
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love my twins! I check them everyday!!! Had a cancer scare in February and everything turned out ok.

My bestfriend is in week 4 of chemo..................I hate caner:cry:
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    <
    guys are not immune. I check mine often

Absolutely! My dad just had a lump removed...talk about scary!
  • adelitas_star
    Options
    Ack, that's scary! I'll start checking!!! O_O
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    my husband checks enough for me so I don't have to.. I'm constantly getting groped
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I check regularly :wink:

But want to make MEN aware that they should check themselves too, as I know a few men that have had lumps removed also.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I check them whenever I remember....not often enough..need someone to do that for me!
    Stop on by! I can lend a helping hand...or mouth...
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love boobies and want each and every girl on here to make sure you keep them safe...and secure!

I shall raise a beer for all you at the Beer for Boobs benefit dinner I am going to this weekend!

:flowerforyou:
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am already prepared for the fact that when I lose 30 pounds they will be leaving also!! Boo!

More or less, big or small. I appreciate them all...
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Today a friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer! Im devastated! Ladies please get your mammograms and do self checks it can save your life!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yep, Anthony checks mine! lol
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Today a friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer! Im devastated! Ladies please get your mammograms and do self checks it can save your life!

my heart goes out to her, how terrible! i hope she fights it!!
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I offer to check women for them all of the time. For some reason they get upset when I try to use my tounge though.