Love our Boobies :)

Replies

• BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Three cheers for second base!!
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Although it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month please encourage everyone you know to be aware of what is happening in and on their bodies. Moles, lumps, bumps, coughs bruises. They are all just benign daily occurances until they aren`t. If you have ever had to endure a cancer scare, a cancer treatment or a cancer death, then you know it is worth the little embarrassment of a doctors proding and probing to make sure that Cancer doesn`t win.
    The buddy system is fantastic but so is honesty. Call out your friends who think it is just a BUMP.
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    my husband checks enough for me so I don't have to.. I'm constantly getting groped

Guys only do it because we care.
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Save the Boobies...sponsor a mammogram $90

http://www.breastcancerpreventionfund.org/donate.htm
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Today a friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer! Im devastated! Ladies please get your mammograms and do self checks it can save your life!

my heart goes out to her, how terrible! i hope she fights it!!

Thank you! :(
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    i get my hubby to check , as i think it all feels lumpy lol
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    my husband would notice anything before I do, that's for sure.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    <--- gropes boobs, because i care
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    <--- gropes boobs, because i care

I feel that every time I grab my wife's boobs, I am showing a sensitive side because I just want her to stay healthy. For some reason, she doesn't see it that way.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    I never check but my boyfriend does weekley. :embarassed:
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    I've lost two aunts and a close friend at a early age to it. My gyno actually told me that we shouldn't be checking all the time but I do anyways. For those of you that like to participate in walks to raise money for different causes there is bound to be a breast cancer walk in your area this month. I encourage everyone to join. All of us out here fighting the weight loss fight could learn a lesson or two from these women who have fought and won the battle against breast cancer. very inspiring and heartfelt.
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Reading this post made me start checking mine sitting here at my desk at work, yah got a few funny looks but it’s all good, gotta show the love
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    <<<<<< YEP I check em - too many people I know have been affected by that horrible disease!
  • guppy1697
    guppy1697 Posts: 148 Member
    next time you're GF/wife gives you a look or calls you immature for coping a quick feel, just tell her "you're welcome" haha
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    lol
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    I try to check my wife's out daily.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    My husband gladly checks them as often as possible.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    important to have an early detection plan....good thread!
  • This thread is pretty useless without pictures.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    <~~ Promotes touching your boobies daily.