Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You want to know what men find attractive?

Watch this: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HA6nBS-KHEc

This is what ALL men find attractive and why.

It also explains what women find attractive in a man.
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a dream that one day women will be judged by the content of her character and not by the curves of a fruit.
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I like rectangle shaped girls. no curves what so ever.

.....Soooo boys?...lol...jk!,..lol..

lmfaoooo
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Head_desk___Forkke_by_NeoSlashott.gif
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

Stop basing your self worth on what other people think of your appearance.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Tall and curvy but with firm shape
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Middle Eastern, Asians, Latina's, mulatto's!

:love: :love:

Honorable mention to Caucasians. :flowerforyou:

1. *kitten*
    2. Face
    4. Height
    5. Legs

Note: Personality is just as important as looks. Seriously, confidence is key!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I want to waterboard this topic. It needs to die and never come back again.

Seriously.

Every. Damn. Week.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lowv0x81iy1qmdbb0o1_500.jpg

/thread, everyone else are whiteknights.

Oh my...
  • dadoffo
    Options
    I LOVE petite curvy girls (1.6m that is ~5.x right?), I just dislike to see bones.

brazilianbabe03thumb1.jpg

Yes please.
  • dadoffo
    Options
    I want to waterboard this topic. It needs to die and never come back again.

Seriously.

Every. Damn. Week.

Sorry. First time I saw this thread.
  • Chrysopteron
    Chrysopteron Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @ OP: Had a quick look at your pics, you look perfectly normal to me.

Wanna know what I found what guys find attractive? Yes, confidence...
    Wanna know why? Because if you're not obsessing over yourself overmuch, you have more time to obsess over THEM and their every whim... ; )

Okay, so that's a bit mean and somewhat exaggerated, but seriously:
    Men are insecure, too. Especially in places like the U.S. where they're mostly still expected to do the chatting up part and things.
    Some resemblance to a woman + a nice inviting smile and not too hidden interest in him and he's all yours. Works like a treat! ; )
    (I have found one I definitely intend to keep, but whenever my mates and I try to prove the point to a single girlfriend, it's working.)
    And: LISTEN!

When a guy tells you something about you is hot (like one poster w/ your legs), quit going "I don't see it that way". If you do, well, keep it to yourself. Be a good girl, give us a little blush and a smile and a gracious "thank you". Repeat every time you receive a compliment. The time will come when you start believing them, if you let yourself.

Actually would be a better thing to log than every crunch you've ever done if you have self-esteem issues (actually, we should suggest that to MFP! I'd love a "compliments received section". There always come times when they're few and far between and you can cross that "attention plateau" with your favourite old ones!!! It's brill!)

I will share my favourite instance with you for motivation:

This past summer in Greece, for the first time in my life I was really not comfortable running around in a bikini all day, but had to, what with the heat and all. Plenty of beach babes all around me, the lovely bf constantly repeating that we BOTH need to lose weight (Bloody idiot sometimes, he is! You don't say that to your girl!!!). One night we go out to eat with like 15 people and the VERY cool owner of the place walks up to me with a shot and makes me drink with him. Proceeded to grab me on my way to the bar and danced 2-3 songs with me, plying me with more shots after each song. I have a laugh with him and enjoy the feeling.
    Next day we meet him at the beach bar. I shrink, thinking: "It was so flattering last night, now my flab is all on show and he can see I just dress nicely..." And then:
    That guy invites us to his table, buys us cocktail after cocktail, we have a nice long chat about politics, music and everything and all of a sudden he turns to my boyfriend and goes: "Your girrrrrl (Greek accents are so cool!) is fantastic! I like herrrr, I like her too much! I hope you don't mind? I don't know how it is with Gerrrrrman men, but to us Greeks, it's very errrrrotic. It's the eyes, yes. And the smile. Very errrotic together!"

That was so intense, it actually made me uncomfortable even though usually I like compliments just as much as the next person. Best thing ever to watch my boyfriend go puce and squirm in his seat and clench his teeth around something mumbled like "em, eh, em, I like her, yes..."

Don't get me wrong, he wasn't jealous. It's just that we have been together for 5 years and he NEVER says anything nice. Not even something quite neutral like "NIce shirt" or anything. Has not happened. So it did feel good to for once see him forced to admit he doesn't think me unattractive - and me not being the one forcing him.

So, logged. Keeps me going every time he says, he likes some @ss, but firm is hotter than flabby (which is perfectly reasonable, of course - just not what you want to hear when walking through the flat naked...)

; ) Good luck with toning your self-confidence alongside that body!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    One with a hot brother.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    -1 point for a painfully heteronormative title.
    I love most body types on women, except for underweight/close to underweight women, or those who weigh enough to be immobile. I need at least a bit of fat on a woman for optimal cuddles.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    One with a hot brother.

THIS!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i428/eKittyCouture/Blog Graphics/6252833243609f26156561c44bf97942_zpsa5306cdd.jpg[/img]

:O

tumblr_lomkier0Oz1qa9yvvo1_400.gif
  • coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ill raise your asian girl with a girl that looks like a woman. but that girl does have a nice fatty :)

LOL
  • Lu_88
    Lu_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I used to have a nice hour glass figure but you can't tell so much anymore as i have a bit of flab left over from having my 2nd child :(
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ok I get what all the guys on here are saying about confidence being sexy... its the same to women... Ultra hot guys can look pathetic cause they are lacking confidence. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows confidence is a good thing.

But try see this from a womans point of view... we live in a world where guys rush to watch the VS lingerie show, buy FHM (or Zoo if your in aus) and comment on how hot these outrageously photoshopped fake women are. How is your average woman mean to feel "hot" when she's got these images to compare herself to.

Apparently I'm a banana, I'm 5'7, weigh 53 kgs, I'm a boney svelte greek girl I've got minimal boobs. Do I have image issues. F**K YES I do! But seriously... so does everyone else. My guy loves me and thinks I'm s*** hot, while I'm not entirely convinced... he doesn't need to know. He's with me and that says alot as far as I"m concerned. I also happen to have amazing legs, a great a** and I am proudly the only girl I know who's happy to have fun with the rest of the guys without being a prissy little girl :) I rock