Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    OP...Your profile suggests you're married...are you? Obviously he finds you attractive

Yeah, but it's not enough. It doesn't make me hate myself any less.
    Maybe you should get some kind of therapy? There is not shame in it. No matter how many guys tell you you're hot, no matter how much weight you lose or how in shape you get it won't help you self-esteem if it's an emotional thing you got going on.

I totally agree with someonesomepl, this is getting confusing for the rest of us. Most of these posts are meant be entertainment, not reassurrance of your sex appeal. Does that make sense?

It wasn't for reassurance for me. I didn't post any pics of myself & ask what people thought lol I don't have sex appeal. I was just wonderng what guys liked. now i understand what I'm lacking.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Well I know Sir Mix-a-lot's type of girl.... and I quote:

I like big butts and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung, wanna pull out your tough
    'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
    Deep in the jeans she's wearing
    I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
    Oh baby, I wanna get with you

Ahem. So, case closed.
  • RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    now i understand what I'm lacking

* check the profile pics *

Some Leather and a guitar?
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I guess my preference would be stump-shaped...no legs or arms. An oversized fleshlight with central heating. Also, if she's mute that's a definite plus.

literally LOL
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    OP...Your profile suggests you're married...are you? Obviously he finds you attractive

hate yourself girl please you got some dam sexy legs
    my upper inner thighs are fat & my upper body is horrible. But thank u anyways.

4sure see a doc

but from your pics your one sexy lady
  • shorty35565
    Options

lol what? I don't get it.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    im kinda fond of petite women imo (too cute too sexy)...
  • shinesunfish
    shinesunfish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It really bugs me when women feel the need to point out all the little things about their bodies that they hate. Odds are, your husband or sig. thinks that you are pretty hot the way you are, but the more you run yourself down the more they also start to notice all of those little things. Like, "hey, her eyebrows ARE a little crooked..." or "her thighs ARE a little jiggly..." They don't care - they love you and think that you are very sexy. Stop pointing out reasons that they shouldn't feel that way. The more you say it, the more it becomes reality - and you also pass on those insecure feelings to other women and especially little girls that you know. It's a sickness.

The common thread in most of these answers, other than the OBVIOUS (most men like boobs and butts) is that men are attracted to confidence. If you are confident and approachable, men will be into you no matter your hip to waist ratio or the definition of your abs. Of course you need to be physically attractive, but can you say that you are only attracted to men who look like Hugh Jackman? I definitely was always a dark-hair, beard-loving kind of gal, but I ended up with a totally handsome blonde, clean-shaven man. He has physical flaws, of course, but he doesn't always yammer on about them, and I don't really notice.

This got kind of rant-y, but I hope you get my point.
  • blakejohn
    Options
    im a coke bottle.....:bigsmile:

I'll have a coke PLEASE .................:happy:
  • shorty35565
    Options

hate yourself girl please you got some dam sexy legs
    my upper inner thighs are fat & my upper body is horrible. But thank u anyways.

4sure see a doc

but from your pics your one sexy lady

Thanks. I wish I could feel tht way. I'm tryin 2 find one. But anyways, back on subject.
  • RumRum85
    RumRum85 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

lol what? I don't get it.

I saw your pics, and I saw a potential rock star girl. Just need some leather clothe and a guitar!
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    It really bugs me when women feel the need to point out all the little things about their bodies that they hate. Odds are, your husband or sig. thinks that you are pretty hot the way you are, but the more you run yourself down the more they also start to notice all of those little things. Like, "hey, her eyebrows ARE a little crooked..." or "her thighs ARE a little jiggly..." They don't care - they love you and think that you are very sexy. Stop pointing out reasons that they shouldn't feel that way. The more you say it, the more it becomes reality - and you also pass on those insecure feelings to other women and especially little girls that you know. It's a sickness.

The common thread in most of these answers, other than the OBVIOUS (most men like boobs and butts) is that men are attracted to confidence. If you are confident and approachable, men will be into you no matter your hip to waist ratio or the definition of your abs. Of course you need to be physically attractive, but can you say that you are only attracted to men who look like Hugh Jackman? I definitely was always a dark-hair, beard-loving kind of gal, but I ended up with a totally handsome blonde, clean-shaven man. He has physical flaws, of course, but he doesn't always yammer on about them, and I don't really notice.

This got kind of rant-y, but I hope you get my point.

Well spoken! Yes, that is how we feel, so lets go back to having some fun :laugh:
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I find it very interesting that so many women are trying to figure out how they can meet or qualify as "hot" or attractive to guys. My recommendation, be comfortable with who you are. Don't change yourself and get a boob job. Everyone has a gift or talent, and I see beauty in all women.

Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

Definitely not the attitude to have. Confidence, my friend. That is key. And a good sense of humor. None of that whiney stuff--men hate that!
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was an apple, but now I see I'm a banana...ha ha ha !!!
    Fruit salad anyone...lol
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I guess my preference would be stump-shaped...no legs or arms. An oversized fleshlight with central heating. Also, if she's mute that's a definite plus.

literally LOL

My first thought was, "Well, there's a brutally honest guy!"
  • mavrick7
    Options
    Fruit salad anyone...lol

*waves hand up high* to Hattiethetatt

Yes, I have some fruit salad! :laugh:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Fruit salad anyone...lol
    *comes with spoon*
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Hattie is a banana with many curves
  • blakejohn
    Options
    Fruit salad anyone...lol

sure I have calories to burn I'll have a double serving
  • mavrick7
    Options
    Note to OP: See how the confidences lures men? That is more compelling than the shape. :smile: