Guys, what type of girl do u like physically?

Options

Replies

• whittlelauraann
    Options
    Yeah it's just boobs or butt. I don't think there's a belly man.

I don't know... I'm sure he didn't mean belly but an ex of mine told me how great I was looking and when I said thanks but I'm only part way to my goal I have a lot more to loose he basically said well don't lose too much more us guys like a little something to hold on to!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options

The common thread in most of these answers, other than the OBVIOUS (most men like boobs and butts) is that men are attracted to confidence. If you are confident and approachable, men will be into you no matter your hip to waist ratio or the definition of your abs.

it's like me speaking. confidence is number one!!
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    im actually into their personality n stuff... lol

I want to use this to elaborate on my earlier seemingly shallow post:

When I see a "hard body hourglass" shape I'm thinking a few things about their personality:
    1) Self-respect for health and image
    2) Dedication and hard working to personal goals
    3) Discipline and willpower
    4) Possibly looking to be a positive role model to others for health and well-being
    ^ All very admirable traits.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Note to OP: See how the confidences lures men? That is more compelling than the shape. :smile:

I see. Mayb 1 day I'll have tht.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Is she breathing??

Im good.

HA! :)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's just boobs or butt. I don't think there's a belly man.

I don't know... I'm sure he didn't mean belly but an ex of mine told me how great I was looking and when I said thanks but I'm only part way to my goal I have a lot more to loose he basically said well don't lose too much more us guys like a little something to hold on to!

Maybe he did mean that... I had an ex compliment my belly AFTER I had gained 30ish pounds (to me, I'm HUGE).
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was an apple, but now I see I'm a banana...ha ha ha !!!
    Fruit salad anyone...lol

LMAO
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    LOL this entire thread.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    my husband is all for me being in shape and healthy, but doesn't want me to not have an *kitten* and boobs to grab on to. I feel the same way, i dont like my body without the curves, it freaks me out
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    "I dream of a day when all men look at a woman and determine her worth not based on the shape of her body, but by the content of her character." --- Reverend King, adapted to fit the content of this thread.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    "I dream of a day when all men look at a woman and determine her worth not based on the shape of her body, but by the content of her character." --- Reverend King, adapted to fit the content of this thread.

Well said, but will never happen...
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im a coke bottle.....:bigsmile:

I'll have a coke PLEASE .................:happy:

1 coke zero for blakejohn:flowerforyou:
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not it really depends on the personality and the way she carries herself, though I'm really not into super skinny girls as a rule...
  • EverlastBoston
    EverlastBoston Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    It's all about the booty...not to big, not to small!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    boobs= no matter
    butt= this has to be good lol

Yahoooooooo!!!! (I has the *kitten*)
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Whatever shape my wife is. (collects 2 brownie points)

smart Fox!
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

Uhm, SUPER depressing. Most men here have clearly stated that CONFIDENCE is key. Be confident in yourself, SMILE, and be open. Putting positive energy into the environment only brings positive things back. Negativity does not help anyone. Your energy can be felt by others 20 feet around you so if you are being negative and insecure, it shows and is felt. Take a breath, look in the mirror, and remember, you are wonderful! You are unique and amazing and no one can ever take those things away from you.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Because it's nice to be noticed. All my life I've felt invisible, I just want to feel accepted. But I don't have big boobs or a big butt. This thread basically lets me know not to hold my breath ab ever becoming visible. I don't have what it takes.

Uhm, SUPER depressing. Most men here have clearly stated that CONFIDENCE is key. Be confident in yourself, SMILE, and be open. Putting positive energy into the environment only brings positive things back. Negativity does not help anyone. Your energy can be felt by others 20 feet around you so if you are being negative and insecure, it shows and is felt. Take a breath, look in the mirror, and remember, you are wonderful! You are unique and amazing and no one can ever take those things away from you.

Thank u for saying tht :)
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Is she breathing??

Im good.

Lol!! Isnt' that most guys...hee hee.

Back when I was super skinny I had guys that liked me. Then when I got overweight..I still had men who liked me. Skinny again with flat *kitten* and missing boobs, there were still guys that were attracted. Fit with better glutes...even more guys.

The one common thread amongst my time amongst these different weights..I have a heartbeat. I breathe...
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I like rectangle shaped girls. no curves what so ever.

.....Soooo boys?...lol...jk!,..lol..