Working out at the Gym / how to tell someone they smell

Options
12346»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    You know what's worse than working out next to a stinky person? Walking into a bathroom stall after some nasty girl that quite possibly has some sort of vaginal infection just used it. This has happened to me quite a few times. Yes, I love when your vagina stench hits me like a brick wall when I go to pee. Soap and water, ladies, soap and water. There's no way these women don't know that they reek.

I would've just moved to another machine. Working out with a cloth over your nose was probably pretty obvious, and borderline rude.

I have been a gym member for 20+ years and have never had this happen to me. I am seriously curious about where you live. :laugh:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Why are some of the comments so hostile? I thought one of the reasons for the existence of this site was to be supportive and friendly......not rip others to pieces!!

Oh goodness, you must be new to the internet. You haven't seen anything yet!

Just a tip - if there is a poster from whom you no longer wish to see posts from, click on the little arrow next to their name under their photo and select 'ignore poster'. :flowerforyou:
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My gym smells. The whole gym. As soon as you walk in the doors, you're greeted with an aroma of wet old socks.

There is this lady who smells like straight up onions, but she's not there that often. You can smell her from 10 feet away.

I try to stay away from smelly people, but seriously it's a place where people go to sweat, what do you expect?
  • carlyraer
    carlyraer Posts: 9
    Options
    You could nicely tell them to put deodorant on or suck it up.
  • carlyraer
    carlyraer Posts: 9
    Options
    Or you could breathe through your mouth
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    This thread was started 2 years ago and has been resurrected twice by two different posters whose first and only post has been to resurrect and comment on this thread. Is it just me or is that just weird?? Why would two random people join a site, find an old post about smelly people, post on it and then never post again...? :huh:
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    There used to be a woman at my gym named Onion Vagina. Okay. Maybe that wasn't her real name, but that's what we called her, because she smelled like she washed her vagina with an onion.

Anyway, some people smell. I just move away. Maybe you could have a stink-off with this woman and teach her a lesson?

ROTFLMAO.....

Onion ? that's not so bad ! I love onions and far better than the disgusting gag inducing disease ridden germ ridden organism ridden ***** smells ! I'll settle for Onion smells anytime over mixture of *kitten*, urine,10 year old dead fish and rotten cheddar cheese.

I too would never workout in the presence of such stinkers.

You should have changed machines. I would have done so, you can do so discretely, as though you finished :D

As a guy I can barely handle someone elses farts let alone sweat or feet smell motherf*ckers, so whenever there is a situation like that I just move. Whatever you do don't confront the stinky person ! If it is a really bad intense smell that can be smelled a mile away and the whole gym smells then you can talk to the gym staff. People do smell to some extent but there is a minimum amount of hygiene !!! I workout with lots of people and not everyone smells ! Most of the DIRTY smelling people at the gym are women, surprisingly.....you'd think they would take a bloody shower, wipe their arses properly and change their clothes once in a while but apparently it's too much to ask for some.........Breaking a sweat and a discrete smell is normal, but if you can smell it from another machine and it is so bad that you want to throw up, then it becomes a hygiene problem.

Women should wash their C**** more often and guys should shave their armpits, *kitten* and balls change their clothes and put deodorant if they have a tendency to smell...... There are steps you can take to take care of your hygiene before going at the gym!!!! Who the bloody hell wears the same clothes ??? Whenever I go the gym I NEVER *EVER* wear the same clothes ! everything gets washed !!!!! If you can smell people's arseholes, ****s, balls, armpits, vaginas etc it's not normal, it means
    people don't take care of their hygiene !!! Of course there are exceptions, some people naturally smell bad and should NOT be ever allowed in gyms !

Also that girl with onion smell, probably from the STDs she acquired from banging all the guys she met at the gym.

When this motherf*cker goes to the gym, he wants to concentrate on working out and having a good time, not smelling other people's SH1T, if I wanted to smell people's *kitten* I would go move to a 3rd world country where showers and soap were not invented yet.

Oh there is always the type of guy who works out at the gym and you can smell their feet from a mile.......they probably
    wear the SAME pear of socks and dirty sneakers unchanged for the past year and same underwear too!

Some guys really f*cking stink too.........Luckily many female species too, so it's a match made in heaven LOL

So all you stinking *kitten* dudes and ladies why don't you get the *kitten* out of the gyms and go work out in a pigpen instead
    where you bloody belong !

angry-panda-3-o.gif