12346»

Replies

• Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    So many Essex people! :drinker:
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Hi, UK user here. Have been using this and other apps to help me in my quest to lose weight and change my lifestyle, Jefit and runtastic. So far lost 6kg and put on some muscle. Can never have enough friends to help push you onwards and upwards. Please feel free to add. All the best
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    So many Essex people! :drinker:

hahaha i know!!! good ol' Essex!!! x
  • daniellelouisex3
    Options
    I'm on everyday, anyone is welcome to add me :flowerforyou: x
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I'm on everyday, anyone is welcome to add me :flowerforyou: x

sending request......wow well done on reaching your target!! x
  • chigau_me
    Options
    Hey there,
    i'm in Oxfordshire :) i've been using MFP only for about a month, have lost 9lb so far :) would love to have more friends! i log my food and excercise every day
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Hey there,
    i'm in Oxfordshire :) i've been using MFP only for about a month, have lost 9lb so far :) would love to have more friends! i log my food and excercise every day

9lbs in 1 month is impressive stuff!! keep it up......sending a friend request : )
  • MariaBuchan
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maria.

I'm new to this, lost 20lbs so far! Logging in everyday and finding it so helpful! Feel free to add me as I can always use motivation! X
  • Tazzymk
    Tazzymk Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the UK, from the home of the concrete cows :blushing: I've been on mfp since Aug but using the app and have now discovered the website and the joys of this community and would like to make some friends now. I can't believe how well this has worked for me so far and now weigh less than when I got married 10 years ago as of this week, picture me doing a happy dance if you will :laugh:
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've added loads of people too. Hope that's ok. Feel free to add me if I've missed anyone [/hijack] :bigsmile:
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    another Essex one here :D was in Braintree last Sunday :D

will send friend request...
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    another Essex one here :D was in Braintree last Sunday :D

will send friend request...

haha why on earth did u go there??? i lived there until i was 18/19 but been living here in middlesex for the last 7 yrs or so!! thanks4request!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I've added loads of people too. Hope that's ok. Feel free to add me if I've missed anyone [/hijack] :bigsmile:

haha no probs!!
  • F_Chord
    F_Chord Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm a londoner! :D everybody feel free to add me, guys! glad to help!
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from up north (Durham). Feel free to add me. I log everyday (though they are not always good) and I've been here since January. Still got a long way to go, but I'm taking it one day at at time.

Feel free to add me (and same to anyone) and good luck with your goals :drinker:
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm a Yorkshireman, which means I'm awesome (but talk funny). And post too much. Add me should you so wish.
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me ive had a break due to personal problems but after xmas im getting bk into it i need to lol
  • allana3uk
    allana3uk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bristol girl here, feel free to add me!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie!! :flowerforyou:

I'm Lynne, from Glasgow (but moving down south tomorrow!!!) feel free to add me, it's nice to have friends on here who are on the same time zone and have the same brands of food!!
  • nika_bolinhos
    Options
    Friend request sent :) Anyone else is free to add me as well, I am trying to be as motivated about this as possible!