Winter is coming....walking isn't an option. HELP!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Bobbie47952
    Options
    I just had a thought...you said walking was not an option. Is it because you don't have someone to help with your children? Are they to young to leave by themselves? If so, try to find an inside exercise for you and for them or just for you while they have playtime or homework time. Just a suggestion.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    They walk back and forth on the Wall all the time and don't complain!
  • teresaislosingitsmith
    Options
    I highly recommend the Leslie Sansone walking DVD's! I have "Walk Fit...five really big miles" and I love it. You can walk one, all five, or in between. I actually prefer them to walking outside as I feel I get a better overall workout. I think there may be some online (youtube maybe) where you can watch some. I know she also is on QVC a lot and has a Facebook page.
  • teresaislosingitsmith
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walking tapes are really good for inside walking. There are different distances on the tapes fo you can do it as long as you want or as little as you want. I put it on music only because sometimes her constant talking drives me nuts! LOL Good Luck.

lol...I was walking to my Leslie Sansone DVD yesterday and my 21 year old son was home. After watching for a while he says, "OMG, does she EVER shut up?" Yes, she is quite chatty, but it distracts me from wondering how much more time I have to go. Didn't realize there was a music only option. I will have to check that out.
  • geri1geraldinesuzanne
    Options
    I would love a treadmill!