Success Stories: Moms Edition!

Options
VelociMama
VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
I could use some inspiration from you moms out there. Please share your success story here.

aaaaaand GO!

Replies

• T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I hope to be getting there soon! My transformation so far is my profile pic, left pic July 17 right pic yesterday morning (October 3).

Edited to add: I'm a mother of two girls, ages 5 & 6. who were both C section. I've never been able to get the belly pooch down so I'm hoping it will completely go away someday!
  • VelociMama
    Options
    I'm not a success story yet, but I hope to be getting there soon! My transformation so far is my profile pic, left pic July 17 right pic yesterday morning (October 3).

Edited to add: I'm a mother of two girls, ages 5 & 6. who were both C section. I've never been able to get the belly pooch down so I'm hoping it will completely go away someday!

You've made wonderful progress sofar! Good job!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Well you know my story :happy:
  • VelociMama
    Options

Yes, but others don't, so you should post pics and share :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options

I think you look amazing. I've had two c sections as well, here is hoping I firm up eventually.
  • ThisCanadian
    Options

Agreed. I can use some (non-surgical) inspiration.

Edited to add: OP I absolutely love your user name. :laugh:
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

OH BUT YOU CAN!!! I'm about to post mine so you can see there is hope (:
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    I started in January of this year. I've had my ups and downs but I'm currenty doing Insanity and just started ChaLean Extreme on top of that.

I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

SECOND ROUND OF INSANITY (MONTH ONE)
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

HOPING FOR AN AMAZING PICTURE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH!!
  • VelociMama
    Options
    @OnMyWay4: You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

Thank you! I've worked super hard and I'm coming up on that year mark! I have set a new goal that I should have in reach before January 2013!!
  • VelociMama
    Options

Thank you! I've worked super hard and I'm coming up on that year mark! I have set a new goal that I should have in reach before January 2013!!

That's even better. I'm a huge fan of making new goals after achieving others. You, momma bear, are awesome.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I will tell you my story and you decide if it is a success.
    I got pregnant at 18 yrs old and a week before my 19th I had my Son..Baby 1 175 to 298 pounds.
    I got pregnant again at 21 and had my daughter at 22..Baby 2 298 to 185 back up to 289 pounds.
    I got pregnant again at age 24 and had my Twins..Babies 3-4 289 to 164 back up to 250 pounds.
    I spent 4 yrs on a IUD called Marina and couldn't lose any weight and got real sick on it..went from 250 down to 198 back to 218
    I got the IUD removed after trying doctor prescribed weightloss methods and just getting sicker and got pregnant with my 5th baby. At age 28 I got pregnant and at age 29 I had my 5th child and had my tubes removed. I went from 218 and in labor I was 278 pounds..I then lost to 264 pounds by May and started MFP and now I am 239 pounds and going down .25 to 2 pounds a week again. It is going to be my last effort to get to my goal weight. Is it a success? Yes, because I lost over 300 pounds and working on losing over 400 pounds. One pound at a time. I will be here for 2 yrs again and this time I am ok with it because I plan on being here as long as I can.

edited: I also had 2 c-sections and 3 vaginal births.
  • ThisCanadian
    Options
    I started in January of this year. I've had my ups and downs but I'm currenty doing Insanity and just started ChaLean Extreme on top of that.

Damn mama, You look amazing * now *
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

Damn mama, You look amazing * now *

Thank you ( :
  • jconnolly528
    Options

You look amazing!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

LOL ok but cliff notes

6 babies in the last 13 years.

my before :

6030453129_1e7ae5172d_n.jpg
    IMG_2720 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr

my after :

8040150711_a85839e461_n.jpg
    IMG_20120929_095330 by yanicka.hachez, on Flickr
  • ThisCanadian
    Options

LOL ok but cliff notes

6 babies in the last

Another inspiring transformation!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    wow! you mamas rock my socks off. I hope to be contributing to this thread sometime!
  • wisecat1
    Options
    You mommas rock! I need some inspiration today. At the beginning of the year I lost 15 lbs..which was half way to my goal. And after some major life changes (all good ones...even if they are stressful ones) I've gained it all back. My life has changed dramatically. My family of two little guys, husband and dog moved from the Midwest to California. I'm no longer a working momma (where I worked out at our workplace gym every day) but a stay at home momma. I'm loving it...but eating everything in sight! How do you not do that? And how do you work out?
    I'm needing some serious motivation and tips. Any friends and help or advice welcomed.
    Thanks ladies!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I will be stalking this thread!! I am a c-section momma to a just-turned 1 year old baby girl! I am about 22 lbs away from my first goal, but ultimately would LOVE to get to 150lbs . :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!