100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• Andreaa0729
    Andreaa0729 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • LadieTink
    LadieTink Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats u look great
  • Mkaye0618
    Mkaye0618 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing! Your story is definitely an inspiration to me. :-)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! And more important, healthy & happy!!!
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look great...
  • FreddieRaechel
    FreddieRaechel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I hope you realize what an inspiration you are!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Been there a couple of times the past few years, so I understand...I was just joking...good luck on the job search!
    Tell him to add a "0" to the 100 so you can get a new wardrobe :) ...you will def need it... I feel like I need another wardrobe...... :)

Would love to add a "0" to the 100 but as of right now I am unemployed, so we will be lucky for me to even get the 100.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Awesome....welcome to mfp :) yay to more friends :)
    Wow, congrats girl!! I just joined yesterday so it's nice to see that this actually works!!! GOOD for you! Love the pics! : )
  • abdavison1
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • Slove009
    Slove009 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I wanted to thank you for posting this! I was so ready to give up on a run with my husband yesterday, but kept reminding myself of your success! Thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Awww that's so good to hear. Glad I could help! :)
    I wanted to thank you for posting this! I was so ready to give up on a run with my husband yesterday, but kept reminding myself of your success! Thanks for giving me the inspiration I needed!
  • OkayRenee
    Options
    That is awesome!! You are an inspiration to those of us still stuck.
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look great!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    You know what, maybe the mfp app should have a monthly reminder to take a picture of ourselves to add automatically to our profile....okay maybe I'm pushing it...haha :D
    Wonderful transformation! Great idea to take a picture every month:)
  • Jenn037
    Jenn037 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am the same height and have 100 lb to loose. I weigh 299 now and have been doing a diet program for 1 week. I go weigh in on Friday and I hope in 11 months I will look as great as you:):)... I am so inspired by your story... YOU DID AWESOME!!!!!!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    Va va voom
  • Vero341978
    Options
    Congratulations on 100!! Love that you took a picture every month. You inspire me i have weighed 300 pounds at one time Im @ 270 Its hard but i know I can do. Oh and I love all you're dresses lol.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful, so pretty in the pics thanks for sharing
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thanks...don't forget to take pictures and measure yourself :)
    I am the same height and have 100 lb to loose. I weigh 299 now and have been doing a diet program for 1 week. I go weigh in on Friday and I hope in 11 months I will look as great as you:):)... I am so inspired by your story... YOU DID AWESOME!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!