100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks on the compliment. What we need to start is a wardrobe exchange for all of us losing weight so that one can exchange out shirts/dresses/pants with each other.... hmmm thinking out loud. That would so help us all out. hmmmmmm thinking thinking
    Congratulations on 100!! Love that you took a picture every month. You inspire me i have weighed 300 pounds at one time Im @ 270 Its hard but i know I can do. Oh and I love all you're dresses lol.
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Thanks for sharing!
  • vrichardson1396
    Options
    Wendy, I've been off and on MFP for about 8 months now. After regaining all but 4 lbs. of the 40 lbs lost 3 years ago, I decided it was time to get serious. Not just until I reach goal, but for life. Tonight I went on the message boards and read several posts of MFP members who publicly shared their stories. I am glad you did. I am sure there are other success stories in the MFP world, but because I came upon yours I am truly inspired. I will also try to document my road to a healthier me on the boards. Thank you again for sharing and I wish you continued success. Victoria
  • michellemarx
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    You look wonderful! Way 2 GO!
  • Vicki8524
    Options
    This is inspirational. Congrats to you!!!! You look amazing.
  • PhatPrincess28
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome and are quote the inspiration. I am just starting this journey and am needing to lose about 100lbs also. Any pointers on how to conquor this battle are greatly appreciated.
  • llm0505
    Options
    congratulations you are awesome!!:smile::smile:
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW AWESOME You fantastic.. awesome job.. :smile:
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thanks Victoria! I am glad I can inspire you to get back on the right track. Good job on the 40 and getting back on the healthy track! :)
    Wendy, I've been off and on MFP for about 8 months now. After regaining all but 4 lbs. of the 40 lbs lost 3 years ago, I decided it was time to get serious. Not just until I reach goal, but for life. Tonight I went on the message boards and read several posts of MFP members who publicly shared their stories. I am glad you did. I am sure there are other success stories in the MFP world, but because I came upon yours I am truly inspired. I will also try to document my road to a healthier me on the boards. Thank you again for sharing and I wish you continued success. Victoria
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Go all in ... no baby steps... well that's how I initially started. All in.. doing some kind of cardio everyday for 60 days straight and staying under calories everyday. After the 60 days then it became a habit and was able to have off days, but not before then.

My cardio is usually elliptical/treadmill/zumba :)
    Congrats, you look awesome and are quote the inspiration. I am just starting this journey and am needing to lose about 100lbs also. Any pointers on how to conquor this battle are greatly appreciated.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Thank you so much! Happy Friday!
    You look wonderful! Way 2 GO!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement, you are inspiring!

I have just restarted my weight loss journey.

I am 5'7 @ 208 lbs and my goal is 165.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! :)
    Fantastic achievement, you are inspiring!

I have just restarted my weight loss journey.

I am 5'7 @ 208 lbs and my goal is 165.
  • AmyBassi1
    AmyBassi1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welldone you have done so well & you look amazing !
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happily jealous!! good jobbb!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You have made such a tremendous change! Thank you for sharing and congratulations. Your hard work is really paying off.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE that you took a picture every month! Congrats on losing 100 pounds, that's amazing and you look fabulous!

^^Ditto^^ :flowerforyou:
  • crazystupidthin
    Options
    incredible! congrats
  • mandys65
    mandys65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    way to go Wendy, you look fab, keep up the excellent work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!