Men/women I need your honest opinions please...

Options
13»

Replies

• muse69jd
    muse69jd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have to trust your instincts. Are you pleased to be back with him or just pleased not to be alone any more? Take a step back, go out and enjoy yourself with friends and family for a while. If he really cares he will wait, as long as he knows where he stands.

If you do decide to get back together, have a good honest talk about what went wrong before. Are these issues always going to be deal-breakers or do you have unrealistic expectations of each other? Relationships involve compromise and love means accepting the other person despite their failings.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I think it he made you that upset before then you might just need to let him go. I know it can be hard to get past people but sometimes letting go of certain relationships will be the best for us in the long run. :)
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    No second chances ever. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Very astute & well put.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I did this for like three years with my ex. I couldn't get past... His baby with another chick (that he impregnated while we were together). Oh, and all the other girls he did god knows what with during the same time period. Aside from that, he was just in general a selfish jerk who was a FANTASTIC smooth talker (among other things that wouldn't contribute to his personality, but definitely contributed to my desire to be with him).

I think we dated the same guy...

You know.. That wouldn't surprise me. Even if you lived halfway across the country.