Bumping Uglies during Zumba...

Options
1235»

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    So there is an instructor at 24hr fitness who I had the unfortunate luck to run into twice this week who insists on grinding with every young guy in the Zumba class. First - there are not many guys in the class to begin with, and the women there really want to get a good workout in. But this instructor gets off track and starts her own little party in the class and we are all just standing there or jogging in place until she gets back on track after having her little thing with the guy on the dance floor.

This instructor was annoying enough to begin with after I saw her primping before class for more than 30 minutes! No kidding - I went in to the locker room and she was primping, I went out and swam laps, came back - still in front of the mirror! I thought she was lame then...but now she is just totally annoying and inappropriate.

I wanted to scream out "Get a Room AFTER My Class!" It was such a bad workout I had to hop on the treadmill afterwards to feel like I got a good workout in.
    Maybe it is because she has low self-esteem or maybe it is because she is getting up there in years and doesnt care anymore what she does...all I know is that I am sick of her acting inappropriately in Zumba! What do I do?

you quit the class and talk to the owner

NO! That would take common sense!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Get the email address of the group X coordinator and let them know the teacher sucks. Or just email corporate. I have never had a bad teacher at 24 hour fitness, although there is one that gets on my nerves, she still gives a decent workout.
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This thread has left me disappointed.

As well as me.
    Glad I wasn't the only one.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    I would just run around the class grinding all the guys too.

That's what I do in MY class anyway.
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Where exactly is this class? :D
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Start a thread about it and have everybody solve your commen sense problems.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Where exactly is this class? :D

Stop it! My son is sick napping in bed! I don't want to wake him up! :laugh:
  • sizzle92
    Options
    Start a thread about it and have everybody solve your commen sense problems.

Wine+this thread=:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, my 24hr Fitness membership is still current… hehehe
  • kramalicious
    Options
    pull out an iphone and record her, show manager!

THis is a great solution to it! Can't imagine how bad this would be. I take Zumba at the Y and it Just. Would. Not . Go . On. There.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    pull out an iphone and record her, show manager!

THis is a great solution to it! Can't imagine how bad this would be. I take Zumba at the Y and it Just. Would. Not . Go . On. There.

Um no. You will be banned from 24. Do not do that.