Phobias, what is yours?

Options
123457»

Replies

• tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Scared to death of lightning...

Me too! I sit on the stairs and whine and hyperventilate and swear and promise myself I'm packing up the car and moving somewhere storm free the very next day!

I just the opposite I want to be out walking in the storms the more lightening and higher winds the better.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    -trypophobia (google it under your own risk)
    -arachnophobia
    -and feer of deep water, not really sure the name of this one.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    scary clowns
    spiders
    being in water i cant see the floor of at night
    .........touching peoples feet(dont judge it makes my heart race)

Im glad im not the only one that has a complete fear of feet.
    My boyfriend thinks is cute to put his feet on me at night when he takes his socks off. Smh...

Other then that I am terrified of heights (but I wnt to go skydiving one day), being in water I cant see the bottom of, and dolls.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Gephyrophobia - Fear of bridges.

WOWEE am super shocked I thought I was the only one in the world lol! I have nightmares about driving over bridges! I try to avoid driving over them. Not too bad with small ones but the massive bridges noooooo!!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Rats and birds...horrible, horrible phobias!!! I'm terrified of both...
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Scared to death of lightning...

Me too! I sit on the stairs and whine and hyperventilate and swear and promise myself I'm packing up the car and moving somewhere storm free the very next day!

I just the opposite I want to be out walking in the storms the more lightening and higher winds the better.

You're completely insane! But you do have beautiful hair. :laugh:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Gephyrophobia - Fear of bridges.

Thank you. I posted this on page one.. and kept flipping through to see the "normal" fears, and was wondering if anyone else was as "normal" as i was. LOL! :flowerforyou:
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    Spiders - but only when they are in unexpected places.... my hair... the shower... any place I'm ever naked...
    Spiders in the garden are great - love them.
  • rwalker1173
    rwalker1173 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wasp/bee (probably because I am allergic)...but I move very fast when I see one around me.
    Clowns...because "IT" is gonna get me.

Mostly I'm a paranoid person...
    "Zombies" scare me..I lay in bed some nights waiting for those genetically enhanced super beings to kick in the side of my house.
    I always feel watched/followed.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have many fears...but only one true phobia...GERMS.......squicks me out...and I work in health care, yeah, it ain't pretty.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Heights!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Don't like heights or enclosed spaces. Putting me on a glass elevator is sure to get the sweat glands activated.
  • daughterofthesea
    daughterofthesea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Spiders. Can't stand the buggers.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    All these are not server fears, but just really don't like them.

Arsonphobia- Fear of fire.
    Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
    Astraphobia or Astrapophobia- Fear of thunder and lightning.(Ceraunophobia, Keraunophobia) - not afraid of lighting- I think it's cool.
  • jillm85
    jillm85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    spiders, wasps, bees, cotton wool, velvet, hights, needles, pitch black darkness!!
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely terrified of slugs. I know they can't hurt you, can't even jump on you, but they make my toes curl and I cry if I find myself surrounded by them.
  • stlhrs
    stlhrs Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Commitment.

Are you sure?
  • Irish_Chica
    Options
    Rattlesnakes!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Spiders, cockroaches, zombies and swimming in open water (lakes, ocean, anywhere you can't see the bottom).
    Spiders and swimming in open water (lakes, ocean, anywhere you can't see the bottom).
    Actually it freaks me out even if I can see the bottom.