Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• maritza140
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the huge boobs. I was always a "B" and then grew to a "C" after kids, nursing and gaining some weight. Let me tell you, I would love to go back to a B. Even a C feels like they get in the way to me. I would have surgery to lift them and give them a more youthful look but not to make them bigger.

Having said that, if getting implants that look proportionate to your size and body shape is what you want, then go for it. Don't go for the ginourmous boobs - get something that looks good not trashy. Do your homework carefully when choosing a doctor, type of implant, and size.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've debated it myself. After 4 kids and my weight going back and forth, my boobs aren't up where I'd like them to be. My husband is against me getting them done, they're a nice size 38D but I'd like them to be more perky. He's afraid of how they'll feel as well as if something goes wrong I could have some lopsided boobs.
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Many people say "do it for yourself", but if we dig down in to that, the reality is that we do it for 'ourselves' because of how we believe we are perceived by others.
    The reality is that all sorts of people will think all sorts of things.

So to address part of that - me, looking through your pics, I think you look hot just as you are :).
    But I generally prefer a trimmer more toned body and go for pertness over size.
    I know others who would consider you way too skinny for them to find attractive.

Reality wise, probably more blokes will look if they're a bit bigger.
    Whether that will lead to real happiness is a rather different matter, however.
  • HaySpencer
    Options
    I am seriously considering Boob Reduction.

Anyone have any experience with this? I heard the scarring can be horrible.
  • Danika6676
    Danika6676 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I say don't do it. Experience here!! Did you know you have to massage them everyday just so they don't harden??
    I had a reduction done in 2004. The same week my neighbour had an enlargement. I am super happy with my smaller boobs, my hubby even likes them better. I went from a 38G down to a 38C. I had NO feeling in my upper back. It has been 8 years and I still have areas with no feeling. It is much harder to exercise with bigger boobs even if they don't move...and you can have issues with leakage, which if it is a small leak can actually poison your body and kill you. Yes boobs look great on actresses and in magazines, but real men like real women. It is soooo not worth it.

As for the scarring I have worse on my right cause they ran into issues(on the under side), but if you look straight on you can't even tell. I would recommend this surgery to anyone...It was the best thing I ever did.
  • Gongfu_Life
    Options
    I've lived with three women in 30 years, and all of them had or got augmentation.

All got them "under the muscle", which eliminates the "fake" "softball under the skin" look...everyone is worrying about...

All of them loved the final result....

Saline eliminates the "poisoning" fear, and I really enjoy them... Btw, when well done ,they look very good with clothes off.

As for all the guys who are saying they don't like 'em...They've obviously never actually felt a well-done pair. :wink:
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have them and I love them! they gave me so much confidence I do not regret my decision one bit. However, my case is a little diffeent than most because my breasts were not only naturally very small but they were triangular shaped and not attractive in the least. I went from barely a B cup to a DD (now a D due to weight loss) if it is something you really want, do it and dont ever look back.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I like mine the way they are, even though they're small. I'd hate to have surgery and they look weird and worse than before.

this + the replacement every 10 years :noway:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why my genital piercings thread was deleted as sexual, but boob jobs is still going strong for several days? Piercings are no more or less sexual than breast augmentation.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Why cut open something that is already perfect. It's ok to have small breasts. You have a beautiful body, I hope you realize that someday. Appreciate what you have.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    EIGHT pages on ONE picture? This is bull****. I want the last 40 seconds back.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd want them larger or smaller but I would like to get a lift. It's something I've been thinking about for a while and once I get to my goal weight and maintain it a while it's something I'll start getting serious about.

Mine look great in a bra but I'm not so happy with them at other times. Gravity, kids, and old age can be a ***** :laugh:
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    They now have a procedure where they can take your own fat out from other areas and inject it into your breasts. I would be interested in this once I reached my goal weight. U can't do it before losing weight because it is still your own fat and will still behave as normal breast tissues, namely fat and fat loss. U can Google it and find before and after pics.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

THIS
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options

THIS

i changed my photo so you guys can kinda see a realistic idea of what your results will look like and theae two will quit whining!

edit. nvm you cant see them well enough to judge. i didnt realize that until i enlarged it
  • kristynsflab
    kristynsflab Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If i can ever get my weight off I will get a lift but never implants - they always look fake to me:smile:
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    They now have a procedure where they can take your own fat out from other areas and inject it into your breasts. I would be interested in this once I reached my goal weight. U can't do it before losing weight because it is still your own fat and will still behave as normal breast tissues, namely fat and fat loss. U can Google it and find before and after pics.

How would u do it after u have reached ur goal weight? I'm just curious. I can see doing close to ur goal weight. But if u do it when ur at ur goal weight where would unget the fat from on ur body?
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Nope. And you would think I would want to...all thats left is skin flaps....gonna get the skin removed...thats it. I dont want it to interfere with my strength or health. Plus I want to be a firefighter.....the gear wouldnt feel right with fake knockers.
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and that you would make a great wench! I should know. I worked the Ren Circuit for years. That being said, do what is best for you. Some people do well and some people don't. Go for a natural size for your frame. Some people with augmentations can have difficulty getting mammograms and having them read. I was a 38DD for decades. I miss that size. After children I shrunk. Now I'm a 40D and would really prefer to be a 38DD. After I lose the weight if I get a tummy tuck which I desperately need from having children and will more desperately need after losing weight I might have a breast job done as well. I'll already be on the table you know. I would go back to my original 38DD size. If not, well, it's not like it can't be hidden by clothes. *HUGS* Good luck! I wish you happiness.
  • Gongfu_Life
    Options
    I like mine the way they are, even though they're small. I'd hate to have surgery and they look weird and worse than before.

this + the replacement every 10 years :noway:

There is no required "replacement every 10 years" Sorry...The doctors mentioned maybe WANTING to have them done again for cosmetic reasons, but there are many many women who don't do it.