Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Fake. Real. Otherwise. If they look good (eyeball test) as well as feel good to the touch (hands & other) there is no issue whatsoever. :love:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    no matter the doctor;
    they will look fake for at least a year
    they will always feel fake.

it will hurt A LOT ALOT

I have had implants for 4 years now, and
    1. they do not look fake
    2. they do not feel fake
    3.it did not hurt alot either!

Best thing I have ever done for myself after birthing 3 kids, and losing 40 lbs!

Agreed!! I had a lift too which is much more extensive than just straight implants and it hurt for maybe 2 days. And by hurt, it felt like pressure and slight pain. I was back to business by day 3. And they don't look fake. They are natural looking teardrop shape. Take a look at my profile in my bikini and tell me they look fake! A lot of people can't even tell I had them done.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I like real boobies, but I've never poked at implant boobies so it's not like I know the other side. It's ultimately up to you and if it's something that will make you feel awesome then go for it.
  • jnerdin
    jnerdin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't. There are many many things that make a person sexy, but the size of a woman's breasts is not one of them. Women with small breasts can be incredibly sexy. I think natural is always sexier. Just don't. Work with what you have.
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    i would love a boob job,im like a boy on top but im just too scared:(
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    do it!! only if you are going to be happy!!:drinker:
  • melisalyons
    melisalyons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have had implants for over two years and I couldn't be happier :)
  • vinniesooner
    vinniesooner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'd have preferred a new set of irons, personally.
  • TR56
    TR56 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think boobs are awesome real or fake lol Just do what you really want and what makes you happy, not what you think will make others happy
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Loooove mine..Best decision I have made for myself...I was a flat AA my whole life, and finally having some boobage has given me amazing confidence in and out of clothing and was what pushed me on the journey to improve the rest of my body (the parts I could actually successfully change!)

Evidently, many (men in particular) don't realize that implants come in all different shapes and sizes, just like "real" breasts so what ever look you want is possible, whether its totally fake, extremely natural, or somewhere in between. And You know I'm a "skinny mini", and I have never been described as "Tits on a stick" And well basically if a man was faced with what I was offering, i doubt the fact that my tits were silicon rather than fat cells would deter him.
  • kylebusch
    Options
    If it makes her feel better, I don't mind :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    UMMM.... Boobs are boobs real or fake. If it will make you fell better about yourself then go for it.

Yep! I love mine! They look and feel real **Great Doctor**:love:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs suck.

However, if you find the right surgeon, and pay the premium, fake boobs can look and feel real. I have yet to see a pair though.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I've always been big-busted and at one stage was considering a reduction, but after breast-feeding 5 children and losing weight I'm losing my boobs fast. I want to get a breast lift when I get a tummy tuck, which will hopefully make them nice again. My mum has only just "begun" menopause (she's just turned 48) and she's already completely lost her boobs. So if I'M not happy then I will consider small implants.
    I was told you should think of it as a temporary surgery and be prepared to have them replaced every 10-15 years.
    My breasts don't feel that great without a bra on, and they definitely don't look that nice, so the natural vs fake aesthetic arguments are pretty redundant as far as I'm concerned.
    It is your body. If you have made an informed decision based on sound advice then it's nobody's business.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i would love a boob job,im like a boy on top but im just too scared:(
    Amy, you are NOT like a boy! Trust me!
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs even do this:

200sapt.gif

Oooooh! Ahhhhh. They aren't all hard as a rock.

=D
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Give me your opinions, before/afters, why you would/wouldn't do this.

This is something I have considered for about 8 years now, and I am thinking about whether I should get serious.

Guys, what are your thoughts? Are fake boobs nice/awesome/gross/turnoff?

Does anyone think this is a permanent mutilation of your body?

ANY THOUGHTS ON BOOB JOBS- I wanna hear them!

Due to your age, I'd say wait a little bit to make sure you are really sure before going through with anything.

Otherwise, I love implants! I think they look better and feel better than the real thing.
    A thousand people will disagree with me and each to their own. But that's how I feel.
    I like the firmness and contour. Now that being said, I don't mean watermelon ones.
    Obviously they should be portioned to your particular body type or else you look silly.

It's not permanent, they can be removed. Just make sure you get a quality surgeon
    so he doesn't screw you up. Surgery - not the place to nickel and dime.

I would never ask a gf to get implants because that should be her decision free from my thoughts. She's the one who has to live with them. However, I'd support it 500% and I'd be drawn to them more than non-implanted boobs. Don't get me wrong, real boobs are great too. But implants can be just as good and sometimes better!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Loooove mine..Best decision I have made for myself...I was a flat AA my while life, and finally having some boobage has given me amazing confidence in and out of clothing and was what pushed me on the journey to improve the rest of my body (the parts I could actually successfully change!)

Evidently, many (men in particular) don't realize that implants come in all different shapes and sizes, just like "real" breasts so what ever look you want is possible, whether its totally fake, extremely natural, or somewhere in between. And You know I'm a "skinny mini", and I have never been described as "Tits on a stick" And well basically if a man was faced with what I was offering, i doubt the fact that my tits were silicon rather than fat cells would deter him.
    And you look great Meg! xo
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs suck.

However, if you find the right surgeon, and pay the premium, fake boobs can look and feel real. I have yet to see a pair though.

How about have you ever seen a pair, period? Hahaha. Btw, mine look and feel just like they did when I was 16.
  • melisalyons
    melisalyons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    fake boobs move just like real ones :)
    Fake boobs even do this:

200sapt.gif

Oooooh! Ahhhhh. They aren't all hard as a rock.

=D