Boob Jobs-

Options

Replies

• PapaDunx
    PapaDunx Posts: 243
    Options
    Do it!!

The self confidence you will feel will be incredible.

If you have the money and the will - go for it.
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That is really messed up that people are so cruel!

That said, I have implants and I LOVE THEM. I waited though, I got married, had 2 baby girls and breastfed both of them on 34 AA boobies then after my youngest was 4 years old I looked for a surgeon, I found the best doctor in my area and had the best experience over all. If I could do it again I 100% would. :)
    Good Luck to ya
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    well, i love mine and so does my husband. i got them for me though, because i like big (even if they are "fake") boobs (i am weird i guess). i read that men don't like fake boobs or the way they look etc. well, in my real life experience i only get positive male reaction. just sayin.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I wonder why nobody gets Moob jobs?

They do. :)
  • ltkasmala
    ltkasmala Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Right now I am supposedly to be in an F or G cup but I really don't feel like special ordering bras so am squeezing into a DDD that I found that fits. I have actually lost 7 inches on my bust since June and am still way too big. Not sure why you are wanting to do this (maybe you stated it but I only read quickly) but I would strongly suggest against it. I have chronic issues with my back and these things really are no fun to carry around on a full time basis. :(
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I have never felt a fake boob before. I have no idea how I have made it this long without doing so. I think I need to remedy this.

I have felt a cancer lump before. A girl I just met mentioned she had breast cancer and I asked to feel it. It felt appropriate at the time.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

Being an A, or even a B, there are some clothes that don't look good on you, especially with lingerie. Also, very few stores carry small A bras. I still have to buy mine in the kids dept. :/

Yep... The bands will fit just fine, but there is wayyyy too much room in them. Lots of clothes I would love to wear, I'm unable to because they don't look right without hooters.
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    I dunno...the only women I know with fake ones got them for medical reasons (one breast wasn't growing but the other was). I have really big breasts naturally and hate it. My back always hurts, there's a lot of unwanted attention and rude questions about what size you wear. I know more women who have gotten reductions than those who have gone bigger. Just saying. It sucks.
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have them, I say, if you want 'em, get 'em done! Make sure you put a lot of thought into how many cc's you want. I went into it blind. I just told my dr. to give me a "full D". WELLLLLLL, a full D to him is actually a 34DDD. While I like them better than my old (barely an A cup boobs) they look really big on me. I'm not happy with them in my clothes but naked, they look great ;)

Just do it. If you want more natural looking boobs, go for the silicone. The implants are more expensive but they're much softer than the saline. I have saline and I wish they were a little more squishy. Remember, you want to do this for YOU. Who cares what other people say.

Also, my profile pic is pre-boob job. And I got them done while getting my tummy fixed from having a kid and gaining too much weight. The boobs weren't the reason I went under the knife. They were just the cherry on top. PM if you have any questions about the procedure. I talk to a lot of women about this surgery so I know a thing or two :)
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    well, i love mine and so does my husband. i got them for me though, because i like big (even if they are "fake") boobs (i am weird i guess). i read that men don't like fake boobs or the way they look etc. well, in my real life experience i only get positive male reaction. just sayin.

Agreed!

My opinion

Get big round ones!
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    I would not..unless..I was really really really REALLY flat...like only nipples. lol

But if I was just small. I wouldn't.

Why not? Because small chested women are beautiful too! And from what I've heard of from men..you only need a handful anyway. lol

Kate Hudson
    Mila Kunis
    Kelly Rippa
    Charlize Theron
    Cameron Diaz

...I can go on and on. All small chested. All beautiful.

Plus, then you have to switch them off every 10 years..what a pain in the *kitten*! And not to mention they're pricey.

No no. Natural is best. But this is just my opinion.

Kate Hudson had a boob job...If it makes you happy and comfortable with yourself - go for it! Do your research, find picutres of boobs you want and be very specific on the size you want. Only you can make this decision...
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    One consideration- if you wish to have a baby and breastfeed at some point, implants can interfere with milk glands and you may not be able to produce enough milk. Also, your boobs will get larger during pregnancy then get smaller after the baby. The skin will stretch then possibly sag afterwards making your boobs look really weird with the implants. May not happen to everyone that way, but it is quite common. I would wait until after you are finished having children.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    In the case of having one boob considerably bigger/smaller then the other, where the A-symmetry is off, then I'd think that's one good reason to get it done. Even if that isn't the case, there are many reason's people undergo the surgery. Not just for shallow reasons as most people have automatically assumed, but because they want to feel normal.

If YOU want the surgery, other's opinions really should not come in to play and if you're asking random people on the internet it just comes off like you wouldn't be ready. If you're having a surgery, all of which come with risks, when you really don't need it or are just nitpicking your body, I'd say no. But, hope you figure out what you want and do the right thing for you, nonetheless.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the appeal. I don't understand why anyone would pay to have some foreign object surgically implanted into their bodies for purely aesthetic reasons. They never look as good as the real thing, even if the real thing is small.

Besides, ANYONE (even men) with the right amount of money can have them done. The ones you're born with are unique to you.

Me too!!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You're so tiny, it will be super obvious that they're fake. I would hate that.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Right now I am supposedly to be in an F or G cup but I really don't feel like special ordering bras so am squeezing into a DDD that I found that fits. I have actually lost 7 inches on my bust since June and am still way too big. Not sure why you are wanting to do this (maybe you stated it but I only read quickly) but I would strongly suggest against it. I have chronic issues with my back and these things really are no fun to carry around on a full time basis. :(

I can't speak for the OP but I've also considered a boob job but I wouldn't go up to an F cup. C is probably biggest I would go.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    ~ Heres my 2cents,...you are beautiful,and sometimes happiness is'nt getting something new,it's being happy w/ whattcha got.There are ALOT of risks involved w/ surgery,.infection.scars not to mention lop sided,really round ones..odd looking.etc...& what if yur not happy afterall??,..then what?,..the pain of having them removed?,...if you are he** bent on getting them,......I would say full "B" NO BIGGER...otherwise it's bigger bras,bigger shirts,...$$$$ down the drain.....please.be very careful.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    One consideration- if you wish to have a baby and breastfeed at some point, implants can interfere with milk glands and you may not be able to produce enough milk. Also, your boobs will get larger during pregnancy then get smaller after the baby. The skin will stretch then possibly sag afterwards making your boobs look really weird with the implants. May not happen to everyone that way, but it is quite common. I would wait until after you are finished having children.

I agree.... even with the "breastfeeding friendly" implant procedures, many women have trouble breastfeeding their children (and yes, many others are able to breastfeed successfully with implants). If you think that you may wish to breastfeed then you might want to consider waiting until after you are finished having children to have the procedure done.
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The thing with big boobs - real or fake - is that they attract ALOT of unwanted attention IMO.

Its hard to find shirts that cover up cleavage (and arent turtlenecks)
    Some men wont look you in the eyes and stare at your chest (seriously)
    Running is difficult and so is finding the right bra!
    All the risks and complications of surgery

I guess everyone wants what they dont have? I think your beautiful with a great body and its what makes you who you are! Good luck either way :)
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    You're so tiny, it will be super obvious that they're fake. I would hate that.

Not really. My cousin (daughter of a family friend) was flat all her life, has a baby face, slender, usually has short hair, and was tired of looking like a girl all the time, since she works in fashion. She upgraded to a B or small C, and nobody can really tell the difference. She had a little trouble breastfeeding, but it worked out, and she was aware of the risks. I never knew until she posted it on face book and I'm a boob expert.

Do your own research. My wife looked into a lift a while back and we saw lots of portfolios that didn't look fake at all. Some people choose the "fake look" or don't know any better. Bad augmentations look bad.