Boob Jobs-

Options
rainbowbow
rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
Give me your opinions, before/afters, why you would/wouldn't do this.

This is something I have considered for about 8 years now, and I am thinking about whether I should get serious.

Guys, what are your thoughts? Are fake boobs nice/awesome/gross/turnoff?

Does anyone think this is a permanent mutilation of your body?

ANY THOUGHTS ON BOOB JOBS- I wanna hear them!

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Don't
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Don't

Why? :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I totally would... I would love to finally have boobs that match my butt
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    no matter the doctor;
    they will look fake for at least a year
    they will always feel fake.

it will hurt A LOT ALOT
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Don't

Why? :)

Just not a fan, I like the real thing.

Look Fake
    Feel Fake

Not my thing.
  • majik0516
    majik0516 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I know once I hit my goal weight I want to get mine done, after having a kid and losing weight they aren't what they used to be.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I like mine the way they are, even though they're small. I'd hate to have surgery and they look weird and worse than before.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:
  • peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your photos, and I say nay. They would not suit your body - which is great by the way.

As a guy, I don't like the touch or feel...but I don't like fake anything.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I've considered it. But it seems like a LOT of crap for little reward. I'm content with my boobs the way they are..I don't think they're the BEST I've ever seen, but I don't want to spend the money and time and pain when the only person on the planet that ever sees them likes them the way they are.. Plus you have to replace them at some point. Seems like a hassle. If I were a stripper or a model or something, maybe. But I don't feel like I would have much benefit from having bigger ones.

I know guys that love big fake boobs and other guys that can't stand them. I usually don't like fake boobs when I see them.
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My wife wants one not really a enlargement so to speak more like a perk up. I like them just the way they are honestly. Not to mention theres the funding.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. They look nasty. Not to mention the health risks involved :noway:

I'd rather have a natural small pair than a big plastic pair
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've never understood the appeal. I don't understand why anyone would pay to have some foreign object surgically implanted into their bodies for purely aesthetic reasons. They never look as good as the real thing, even if the real thing is small.

Besides, ANYONE (even men) with the right amount of money can have them done. The ones you're born with are unique to you.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I will never understand why someone would want bigger boobs. I'm a 36H, and I kinda hate it. I can't fit into pretty clothes, they increase my dress size at least twice, and the back pain... I'm not even gonna go there.

Save the stress of having to buy more expensive bras and bigger shirts.. It's not all great having a big chest :frown:

Being an A, or even a B, there are some clothes that don't look good on you, especially with lingerie. Also, very few stores carry small A bras. I still have to buy mine in the kids dept. :/
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Hi Rainbowbow - don't do it. Allow me to share my thoughts/concerns
    1. You are very pretty, and be yourself. Anyone who asks you to change yourself isn't worth it.
    2. Intimacy. Implants don't feel the same as real breasts.
    3. Cost - since this is considered cosmetic, the cost will be out of pocket.
    4. Avoid - surgery. I just had surgery on my right elbow on 8/21/12 to repair nerve damage in my hand. (you can't tell by this pic). Recovery, rehad, pain, swelling, chance for infection.
    5. I have friend in her 40s who just had surgery to change a leaking implant (after 20 years in her body). That means that you may need to have surgery twice.
    6. Risks of general anestheisa. Another friend in great shape went in for surgery on a broken hip. His heart stopped before the surgery for no reason. He could have died. Not worth it.
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't like the idea of going through an invasive surgical procedure for cosmetic reasons.
    Being put to sleep, opened up and having foreign objects implanted for something purely aesthetic is not for me.
    Not to mention the costs, the fact that they will require to be fixed after some years and that there is a risk that they will look bad anyway.

Also, I plan to live as long as I can and beauty only matters for a short amount of time.

Do I like my deflated boobs, NO. Would I change them with a magic wand? Yes. With surgery? Not worth it.

This is, of course, my personal opinion. Everybody is different so if you have a different idea and decide to do it, you are very brave and I hope it will make you happy. :)

ETA: actually, thinking about my deflated boobs, while it's true that they don't look very good, I quite like them. I have had big boobs since when I hit puberty and they are much more comfortable now, as well they make it easier to find clothes and pretty bras that fit well. So I kind of like them in a way. XD
  • robmcd88
    robmcd88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We all know Scooby-Doo is fake but we all still love him… Same thing for a nice rack. Maybe not admitted in public or when the wife or girlfriend can hear, but in private conversation I’ve never “never” heard a guy say “oh those boobs are so big and fake…. gross”
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    When age and gravity start to have an effect on my boobs I probably wont have a problem getting them lifted back up where they belong :) for now, I love my boobs the way they are! :D I say if you can swing it and you are truly unhappy with the way you look, go for it.
  • cwkaty
    cwkaty Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    UMMM.... Boobs are boobs real or fake. If it will make you fell better about yourself then go for it.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    You've been considering a boob job since you were 13?