30-40 yr olds out there???

Options

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I just turned 38, and this site is very helpful, i got ten pounds to go before i hit maintenance. hard work is deffinatly worth the benifits! add me if you like (im on the right):bigsmile:
  • jenjen2015
    jenjen2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Brand spanking new to MFP. Im 36 please add me! I need and will/ give inspiration. Cheers!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm 33 (will turn 34 early next year)
  • tara_612
    Options
    30yrs from Australia. Feel free to add
  • KSJ75
    KSJ75 Posts: 9
    Options
    eekkk... i'm only in this age group for a few more years, now i'm feeling old :(

Anyway, whats age as long as you feel good about yourself!! 37 here and on the journey to feeling good.... add me if you want x
  • grantcfitpal
    grantcfitpal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    30! Almost 31... :) guess Im the youngen!
  • meaustin1
    meaustin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just turned 34 last month! Add me :smile:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Yep, 38 year old here, but I am stronger and fitter than 3 years ago when I ran loads of road races...loving lifting heavy...loving feeling stronger. Loving losing the fat slowly...
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    32 but feel like 19 :)
  • MeanieD
    Options
    32 but feel like 19 :)

Haha! Me too!

I tend to forget how old I am. It doesn't help that I look young. Or does it? ;)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    35 here. <--Geez when did that happen? Feel free to add me.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Just turned 30 last May and I want to lose 50 lbs by my next coming birthday May. Good luck to all :smile:
  • nrodeback
    nrodeback Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 30 years old here:)
  • swgraphics
    Options
    Hi guys, i'm just beginning to discover this awesome mfp community! i'm new to mfp and just signed up recently. Not really sure where/what this app would mean to me but so far so good. Its helping me be more concious about what i eat and really keeping me in check. Its also helpful in getting me more motivated to train. Metabolism being 38y/o is so difficult to kickstart but im persistent. The typical problem areas (abs/love handles) are the hardest get rid of. Looking for people to motivate me on my fitness journey. Cheers.
    Congratulations on getting started; for abs, proper food is the key; not too much bread, beer, starches (after lunch)
    44 here, good luck!
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Last time I was this thin? Ummmm half my life ago.. 18 years. LOL I should have kept those shredded acid washed jeans. I could fit into them comfortably now, Bahahaaaa
  • lilian281977
    Options
    I guess we all have the problems because I have the same areas that I want to get rid off .. let motivate each other
  • Waagosh2012
    Options
    30 Here! Just started my journey too!
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    Amazing what 60 days on here can do! Results!
  • DustinNagtalon
    Options
    I'm sure there are many more of us out there...where's the rest of our wolfpac? Lol. Feel free to add me everyone cheers.
  • mkorich
    Options
    32 and been going for this for a while.