30-40 yr olds out there???

Options

Replies

• shape_up4good
    Options
    37 here. Down 40 lbs since just before halloween.
  • neri41
    Options
    Hi am 41 do i Qualify
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    37 here, virtually at goal weight and now shifting to getting rid of fat and building strength and muscle. I did it the slow and steady way and its stayed off. Anyone add me if they want advice, support or motivational ramblings of a nut
  • ChrisRoss_01
    Options
    40 years old here, I really appreciate MFP friendships that are mutually supportive. Feel free to add me, too. :)
  • LuvHinesWard86
    LuvHinesWard86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 43
  • chaser876
    Options
    36 and just started this yesterday. would love to get back to my pre-baby weight...or at least within a pound or two. thought i'd try this because i run 4-5 days a week and work out too, but my weight is stuck.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    40 here. Feel free to add me, I am here for others in this age group as well!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi there!

I fall into this age group :smile: I've only joined recently, but have found many supportive & helpful people on here... I look forward to chatting with you!
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    31 here add me!
  • ncbill
    ncbill Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    43 DANG the discrimination I feel like I'm 26 so split the difference and I qualify right LOL
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    43 DANG the discrimination I feel like I'm 26 so split the difference and I qualify right LOL

41 and boy are a lot of people looking shocked when I say that lately!
  • vcraver
    Options
    Hello! I am new to MFP, but not to the weight loss trackers, and food logging. I had been using another tracker, and recently switched when my wife starting using MFP. I love it so far. I am 35 with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Looking forward to continued weight loss with MFP.
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    Went from 356 to a muscular 202.5..only add if u interact..i keep a small list
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    35 here, anyone can add me.
  • duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 39, turning 40 next month.
  • ncbill
    ncbill Posts: 76 Member
    Options

41 and boy are a lot of people looking shocked when I say that lately!

LOL carded three times this month, maybe you shouldn't look happy when you're older- I laugh now unintentionally when I get carded- ironically I was never carded from age 16 til I turned 21
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, i'm just beginning to discover this awesome mfp community! i'm new to mfp and just signed up recently. Not really sure where/what this app would mean to me but so far so good. Its helping me be more concious about what i eat and really keeping me in check. Its also helpful in getting me more motivated to train. Metabolism being 38y/o is so difficult to kickstart but im persistent. The typical problem areas (abs/love handles) are the hardest get rid of. Looking for people to motivate me on my fitness journey. Cheers.

I'm probably too old for your group (just turned 45) but if I can lose weight using MFP anyone can. I work nights, sit at a desk/work station for up to 12 hours and eat a terrible diet and I've lost 40 lbs since March. I'm not losing as quickly as I may want but I'm losing wieght. The people here are great and always offer support no matter what. Best of luck.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm 33 but many thought I'm just 25 and I recently got mistaken for a 19 year old college student, LOL
  • kathheen
    kathheen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ive just turned 40 recently so determined to get my weight sorted by the summer - feel free to ad me :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'm 31

Been on MFP for nearly 3 years.

I'm here every day, naughty or nice.